• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Dead Fish

• Members

My wife has an issue with eating fish. She wants to as she knows its good for ya.
So I got her these MARINATED SALMON,,,,,frozen.
They come in a plastic sucker pack (Redneck lingo).
I put em in a pot of water (Frozen) and s l o w l y bring it to a boil.

Even my "Fast Food" brain washed Grand Daughter loves em.

I share this in hope one of you all will share with me a good "Cat Fish " recipe.

• Members

I've never tried that before.

There used to be a local catfish batter mix that I would buy. I'd coat the catfish, fry it and be in fish eatin' paradise! I'm not sure if they have that anymore or not and I don't even recall the name but if I ever saw the package again I'd recognize it.

• Members

I've never tried that before.

There used to be a local catfish batter mix that I would buy. I'd coat the catfish, fry it and be in fish eatin' paradise! I'm not sure if they have that anymore or not and I don't even recall the name but if I ever saw the package again I'd recognize it.

I reckon yall otta be able to get recipe outa that Southern lady yall got hitched with...

To be honest, I should ask how many of you all ever eat rattle snake, I react to catfish the way most do snake.
I know it's a psychological thing, and I want to get over it.
Now I own a real nice bass boat, and i know where there is catfish,,but I will need help getting past this fear.

• Members

My wife has ate rattlesnake and really liked it but she doesn't like to eat fish too often. Right after we were married my Dad came by and gave us several catfish. My wife wouldn't cut their heads off because she said it seemed like the fish were looking at her! I tried to get her to do it but eventually I had to cut their heads off myself. She did cook them and they came out good.

I like carp too. I've probably ate more carp than catfish over the years.

Speaking of bass, the nicest looking bass I ever caught in my youth managed to wiggle off the hook right before I got him to shore! At least my aunt and uncle were there to see it so people wouldn't think it was just one of those fish stories of the one that got away!