Online Baptist Community

FREE EBOOK TODAY - 15 Simple Steps to Losing Your Salvation

Brother Rick

• Independent Fundamental Baptist

I've thought about it before, but my brain is attached to my fingers not my mouth. In other words, I'm a much better writer than speaker, and as I type my mind is trained to think ahead. It's weird. I just express myself better when I type than if I were to sit back and just speak.

Strange, in a way, I'm not good at writing things down, & I am not good at speaking about secular stuff, yet Jesus seems to help me out when I am behind the pulpit.

God seems to have geared us all different, & for different jobs, purposes. And I know well I'm called to preach to people around this part of the country, I can relate to them, they can relate to me. Up north I would not fit in, & they would miss much of what I stated.

Like the little poem that I have posted a few times says, we all have our job, God has ordained us to our job, no one else can do it, & if we don't do our job, it will be left undone.

Just like when God gave Moses a job, he simply asked him, "What is that in thine hand?" God most of the time just uses what we have now instead of turning us into something else.

True. God turns us into something else, being more Christlike, as we obey Him step by step through life, but this only happens when we obey and follow Him as we are when He calls us to action.

• 2 weeks later...

If you like eBooks, this one is free today from Amazon. Just go to this link and download it:

http://www.amazon.com/Simple-Steps-Losing-Salvation-ebook/dp/B005WLOZIK/ref=sr_1_1?m=AG56TWVU5XWC2&ie=UTF8&qid=1318951923&sr=1-1

If you like the book, please be kind enough to leave a review.

If you like eBooks, this one is free today from Amazon. Just go to this link and download it:

http://www.amazon.co...18951923&sr=1-1

If you like the book, please be kind enough to leave a review.

Would love to download but can't figure out how?

I think you have to have an amazon membership, which isn't hard to get. To start, follow the link then click "buy now" on the right hand side. Then it will probably ask you for a log in. The book is priced at $0.00 so you won't be charged anything.

• Advanced Member

Were did you get that saying? its one use ot hear quite often down here in the south.

It was quite a common saying when we were children, more often shortened to Okey Doke. But it is not often used these days, perhaps I will revive it.

• 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Achievements

• Tell a friend

Love Online Baptist Community? Tell a friend!
  • Members

• Popular Now

• Recent Status Updates

• Barbara Ann

I am a researcher and writer at Watch Unto Prayer which I started 25 years ago. On this website there are many well-documented articles and audio programs by myself and other researchers whose ministry is to expose the endtime apostasy of the Church. Now more than ever Christians need information in order to identify and avoid the various deceptions that are in nearly all the churches.
      My husband and I attended the IFB Bible Baptist Church of James Knox a couple of years ago. We left the church after we were informed by the assistant pastor that we were not allowed to express views to other members that do not agree with the views of the pastor and leaders of the church. We were not introducing heresy but expressing our views concerning the State of Israel. We had never been in a church which forbade private conversations on issues where there are diverse opinions. This we recognized as cultlike control of church members. To inform Christians, my husband, who is also a researcher and writer, started a website on the subject: Zionism Exposed: A Watchman Ministry.
      · 0 replies
    • Free Spirit

Jesus said:"I am the truth, the way, and the life. No man can come to The Father, but by Me."
      · 0 replies
    • Richg  »  BrotherTony

Brother Tony, I read your reply on Anderson, I know you all think I'm argumentative but, when you don't agree.....the first thought I had is, I wish you would introduce me to the guy that hasn't sinned, maybe David, that had a man killed so he could commit adultery, yet, he was & is a man after Gods own heart, or maybe Paul the guy that persecuted and had Christians killed, or maybe Richg or Kent H, or even you ! I used to listen to personalities also when I was younger but today and for some time, my only concern is, does it line up with scripture & to me its hilarious that you think "I'm in a fix" LOL, I interpreted what we've discussed perfectly, not because I'm smart, but because with an open mind to things of God, its an easy read.
      · 1 reply
    • Richg  »  Jerry

I thought you wanted me to stop talking to you !
      · 0 replies
    • Richg  »  PastorMatt

Why is it here in 2022 that truth is all of a sudden arrogance ?
      · 0 replies
  • Topics