• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Woman Crying Fowl Over Turkey With 2007 Expiration Date

• Members

Your article is a perfect example of why women should never leave the house

Genesis 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

Mark 7:8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do
Edited by malachi777

• Members

Yes, frozen, yet even frozen stuff has a time limit, & after that date it can be unsafe to eat.

I would not blame it on just being a woman, any one can have such a moments, whether man or woman.

I would suspect that more men than women buy items that are out of date than women do.

• Members

Nope, that is not what I said or implied, not even close. You need to reserve what you think someone means, until you know for sure what they mean.

There is a huge difference between woman & man, & generally the woman will pay closer attentions to the expiration date than men will.

Your joke was not funny, we do have a section called humor, you might try it out when your wanting to be funny, every one needs a laugh ever now & again, it can be good medcine.

• Members

Yes, frozen, yet even frozen stuff has a time limit, & after that date it can be unsafe to eat.

Not necessarily.

Our last pastor was brought up in a small village where his dad ran the village shop. He said they lived on the out of date food as they could not afford to throw it away.

And the date on food does not always mean it is fit to eat. Some years ago I bought a chicken from Safeway (now defunct) and when I got it home it had a bad smell, even though it was well in date. The following day I took it back and the smell was so bad that they had to hold it at arms length. They offered to replace it and also give a full refund. I said "No thank you" or "Not on your Nelly" or something like that, so they refunded me double. Edited by Invicta