• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

vote (ASAP) against Islam Day

• Members

I got rid of those for ya. Weird how that happens sometimes. :lol:

Thanks, Jess. I was beginning to think that the "nutcase" in Iran had his spies out. :lol: Either that... or Hizbollah and the Taliban... were out to get us. :lol You know how :loco they are! One can never be too sure about this kind of thing... you know? :Green

God bless ~

Molly

• Members

I don't want to unduly influence you. Here?s a thought for you and a follow-on scripture. I have a problem with Islam and/or sodomy (unrighteousness) in every state of the United States. God judged nations not boundaries within nations. God will judge the entire U.S. not just the individual states.

2 Thessalonians 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

How far encompassing is that word pleasure?

• Members

Sorry, Alimantado. I just saw this. I suspect it was the VERY LIBERAL Democrats. After the ACORN group in the last election - corrupt politics at it's FINEST! Obama NOT offering a valid USA birth certificate. The one they got from Hawaii - was tested professionally by a forensic scientist and was found to be a fraud. Chicago (USA) politics is SO corrupt and has been for years - that THE DEAD can vote. :roll My cousins have endured living in Chicago for years. The word INSANE does not even describe the last election in our country.

Definition of Insanity: "Doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results."

God bless you,

Molly

• Members

Molly, Hasn't that way worked quite well for the liberals. For instants with the homosexual issues, every time a vote is taken they gain votes. Their way is to keep bring it up until it passes.

Seems to me in America no law is set in concrete, that it can be put down and thrown out sooner of later. That is one reason you cannot make laws that will make people good moral agents. There is only one way that can be done, introduce them to Jesus Christ, He is a heart changer, if a person will accept Him as Savior.

And to think of all the moral laws that were in place in early America, most all of them have been thrown out, repealed. For instants, at one time most places in America it was against the law to commit adultery, that law was thrown out long ago. America waxes worse each year, there is no changing it, its coming down the way God told us it would which in itself partly proves God's Word is true. But some can be saved if we make the effort, and that is what we have been saved to do.