• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

To the moronic idiot who private messaged me.

• Members

Here's a solution to your problem. You don't like my posts? Don't read 'em. :angry:

Further more, anytime you wanna come up here and say all that junk about my disability and my writing ability, to my face. You can feel free. But, let me give you some advice, you better have some really good medical insurance. Because I when I get done, you'll be in a wheelchair, or worse, a body bag. :boxing::makmiday::knuppel:

I grew in southwest Detroit and, as they say down there, "I don't play 'dat."

You know who you are.

and that......is all.

• Members

Here's a solution to your problem. You don't like my posts? Don't read 'em. :angry:

Further more, anytime you wanna come up here and say all that junk about my disability and my writing ability, to my face. You can feel free. But, let me give you some advice, you better have some really good medical insurance. Because I when I get done, you'll be in a wheelchair, or worse, a body bag. :boxing::makmiday::knuppel:

I grew in southwest Detroit and, as they say down there, "I don't play 'dat."

You know who you are.

and that......is all.

I don't know who messaged you or what your problem is, but beside not being a particularly Christian response that general type of attitude will get you booted pretty quick. Relax a little.

• Members

I don't know who messaged you or what your problem is...

That was me. I gave this fellow some brotherly advice in Christian love privately, thinking it better to send a private message rather than post publicly. If I lived in Lincoln Park, Michigan I would've met with Pat in person but seeing as we're 1,041 or so miles apart as the crow fly’s, a private e-mail would be perfectly appropriate. After prayer, an appropriate response comes from the Scriptures:

“For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.” – Mark 7:21-23

“Therefore pride compasseth them about as a chain; violence covereth them as a garment.” – Psalm 73:6

“The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.” – Proverbs 8:13

“When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom.” – Proverbs 11:12

“Only by pride cometh contention: but with the well advised is wisdom.” – Proverbs 13:10

“Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.” – Proverbs 16:18

“In the mouth of the foolish is a rod of pride: but the lips of the wise shall preserve them.” – Proverbs 14:3

“A man's pride shall bring him low: but honour shall uphold the humble in spirit.” – Proverbs 29:3

“For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.” – 1 John 2:16 Edited by swathdiver

• Members

If someone PM'd you, you should reply back by PM. Regardless, whether by PM or public, your response it uncalled for and inappropriate.

FundyPat replied both here and in private. Now we know why the pastor used the phone; probably didn't want to end up in a wheel-chair, or worse, a body bag. Edited by swathdiver