• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

http://www.pandora.com

Pastor Matt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Sorry, I could not access it, getting the following message.

Dear Pandora Visitor,

We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for listeners located outside of the U.S. We will continue to work diligently to realize the vision of a truly global Pandora, but for the time being we are required to restrict its use. We are very sad to have to do this, but there is no other alternative.
We believe that you are in United Kingdom (your IP address appears to be x.xx.xxx.xxx). If you believe we have made a mistake, we apologize and ask that you please email us.
If you have been using Pandora, we will keep a record of your existing stations and bookmarked artists and songs, so that when we are able to launch in your country, they will be waiting for you.
We will be notifying listeners as licensing agreements are established in individual countries. If you would like to be notified by email when Pandora is available in your country, please enter your email address below. The pace of global licensing is hard to predict, but we have the ultimate goal of being able to offer our service everywhere.
We share your disappointment and greatly appreciate your understanding.
Sincerely,

signature_tim.jpg

Tim Westergren
Founder

Edited by Invicta

• Members

Invicta. When I read your post, that thought hit my mind, & I was asking, not accusing. I had heard of proxy servers, but never gave it much thought.

There seems to be lots of things much like that that jump up in our life from time to time, many of our brothers & sisters in Christ seem to give it no thought going on & doing it.

Maybe with some experimentation I could get to the hymns I like to hear. It keeps bringing up Rock&Roll when I search for the songs I want to hear. I searched for Annie Crosby and nothing came up. I have a traditional Christian music preference.