• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Ho, ho, ho?. ?Tis the season?

• Members
Never Fear! hOMELAND sECURITY HAS IT ALL WORKED OUT - CHECK OUT THEIR aCTIVE sHOOTER gUIDELINES FOR rETAILERS

http://www.lpinformation.com/Portals/0/ ... elines.pdf

Whew! I feel safer now! :bonk: not!

I like this part at least:

Table 1 provides an overview of shooting incidents in/near retail locations. These
incidents and other violent crimes occurring in mall parking lots are receiving nationwide
media attention and causing legislators to react via revised gun control laws, gun-carry
laws (allowing employees to carry guns to work), as well as camera requirements on
mall/store parking lots.

• Members

Man just makes everything worse with each new season that comes around, most thinking about only the here and now, giving no thought to the long term future, where man will spend most of his time.

Lust, greed, & covetous had taken full control on most people's heart.

Today at Walmart, I talked with a lady that had moved close to our town recently from Louisiana, she stated American's are so greedy, look where its got us, nearly everyone has much more than they can pay for, living on borrowed money, credit, our country is in a recession, people are losing their jobs and it seems our government is going to make it worse.

After talking a bit longer I stated, you speak like a Christian woman, she proudly told me there where Baptist pastors on both her father's and mothers sides of her family and on one side of her husbands family, them she said, "With the words you've spoken I would say you must be a Baptist pastor."

Amazing how Christians can recognize one another so quickly with only a short visit in a aisle at Walmart.

We surely need more Christian men and women, but the majority of people just will not accept Jesus as Savior. At least we who are God's children know without a doubt that we will see true peace one day.

• Members
If you are ever board' date=' start reading Craigslist ads between now and Christmas. Its sick, all the shameless begging and greed.[/quote']

Americans think its their personal right to lust, practice greed, and have that which they cannot afford.

Lest remember what comes out the person who has to much lust and greed, but even more than that our Almighty God tell us lust and greed are sins against Him.