• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

We'er back home again from another hospital stay

• Members

We'er back home again, had to head to the local ER early Friday morning, Linda was in major pain, got pain shot them to Texarkana hospital. Bruised nerves, main line pain med along with steroids. Came home this afternoon, all is much better.

NS said, nerves being compressed so long you will have this effect once in a while. I know it was a nightmare for Linda, for it was major pain. Maybe she is on the road to recovery now.

• Members

Thank you, yes with this new day & us being home Linda seems to be doing much better. Not in near as much pain & can move without hurting. But that said I have to get on to her from time to time for she will try that which she should not! Of course that is something most of us are good at doing even when we know not.

I recall just as soon as we got home from my cataract surgery on my left eye & I had got out Linda called out to me, "Jerry, Remember, no bending over, just take a look at what your doing." Sure enough I had bent over picking something up out of our yard without giving it a thought! :knuppel: