• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Besides your Salvation name something you are thankful for today..

Pastor Matt

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am thankful for God's awesome power. I am Thankful that he saved me by his Grace. Even though-right now seems dark in my family's life. We are hanging on by a thread; I sought an outlet to give thanks to the lord, and found this site-I am thankful for it. I am thankful that God has given possibilities in my Life. I am thankful that although-I do not deserve it and am not worthy-That he has saved and spared me. I am Thankful that he brought me back to himself. I am thankful for my Family's health and well-being; and for their Love. I am thankful that he is in charge. I am Thankful that he will provide all of my needs. I am thankful that he want my family to prosper. I am thankful that I will have the opportunity to Help-lend a hand and give back. To Jesus be the Glory, forever and ever Amen!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Ok, as the topic line says it can't be salvation b/c we're all very thankful for that ... so I am going with my immediate family ~

family ~ 1) that I have a God-fearing husband active in discipleship with our pastor learning to lead our home and who loves me so much; and 2) I am the mama to two amazing miracle daughters that I get to disciple and love on all day via homeschooling.

I feel so richly blessed!

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Still I'm really thankful for GOD led me to the truth (baptized 2010) and He saved me and made a way for me through our Lord Jesus.. of course thankful also as the Holy Spirit is our comforter.
Also.... for being blessed got a job promotion last yr. , thankful for inspiring me and my Christian friend to put up a Christian bible study in our office even if we're not many I'm glad we get to learn HIS words twice a week. Thankful for having a baptist church near my place (although its often you see one since my country is a predominantly Catholic country - though they consider themselves a Christian)

that I have a family who loves me even if still they're not Christian (Im the only Christian in our family)

and... thankful that I'm alive for I know HE loves me that's why I am here! Also, thankful coz' I have my Christian family!!! :))

• 1 year later...

Archived