• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

phpBible.org ot become SaltAndLightCMS.org

• Members

As I was upgrading the phpBible.org script, it occured to me that I had all the necessary components to make it a simple content management system, so low-budget churches and ministries could use it to build thier web site for free. I decided to rename it Salt & Light CMS ( http://saltandlightcms.org ) and have the Bible search part finished and functional. In the next few weeks or months I'll be building the CMS part then putting it together into an downloadable and installable package. This first version will be very simple with just the ability to create, edit and link pages. Future ugrades will include additional functions light calander of events, member login, sub-sections for groups within the church (like sunday school classes, choir, etc.)

I plan on it to always be free. Since I purchase a nice software package last year that allows me to quickly create nice web templates, I can produce a lot of templates for the CMS so churches can install and launch very quickly with only a small amount of editing.

Check it out, because even the Bible part has lots of improvements.