• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Barak Obama Nativity figurines

[quote="HappyChristian"][quote="KJVKayBeliever"][b]I said a Christian not what flavor of Christian.[/b][/quote]
[u]NO one[/u] who denies that Jesus Christ is the only Way to Heaven is a Christian. No one. BO is not a Christian. [b] We should pray that he comes to realize that he needs Christ, not try to make him a Christian when he denies scripture.[/b]

I think it's sad that marketing has gone so out of whack with this!! BO is just another human, but they are still trying to push the Messiah idea (and Louis Farrakhan DID call BO the Messiah - I heard him...not criticizing BO, but if he were a Christian, he would have called Farrakahn on it).[/quote]

:goodpost: LuAnne! We are not to "play the Holy Spirit." :pray for the salvation of the Obama family and any/all elected officials.

Marketing has gotten so out of hand!! Yes...Louis Farrakhan should not be placing any weird thoughts like this in the minds of the American people and world. This is not right. :sad

[b]John 4:25-26[/b]...25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias (Greek form of Messiah) cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things. 26 Jesus saith unto her, [color=#FF0000]I that speak unto thee am [i]he[/i][/color]. [b] KJV 1611 AV.[/b]

NO one who denies that Jesus Christ is the only Way to Heaven is a Christian. No one. BO is not a Christian. We should pray that he comes to realize that he needs Christ, not try to make him a Christian when he denies scripture.

I think it's sad that marketing has gone so out of whack with this!! BO is just another human, but they are still trying to push the Messiah idea (and Louis Farrakhan DID call BO the Messiah - I heard him...not criticizing BO, but if he were a Christian, he would have called Farrakahn on it).

Beyond the fact that he denies Christ is the only way to heaven, there is something else to consider...
I do not think it is hardly possible for anyone to hold the beliefs this man does and be a Christian.
Nonetheless...I think this topic has gone a bit off-topic.
In closing, the figurines are quite...disturbing.
God bless,
Crushmaster.

Well, I have seen figurine of Santa praying to baby Jesus before.

That's what they should done. Have Obama and his family praying to Jesus.

That is why I think what Angie wrote is appropriate. :thumb