• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Barak Obama Nativity figurines

This one absolutely "takes the cake!!" Yikes!!! :eek

I think I will send these people a letter in both countries...to let them know about Obama's view on Christianity. :-S This is unbelievable!!! Have I not seen it all? Oh know, there is more to come. For sure!!

• Members

You people OBAMA IS A CHRISTIAN. HE IS GOING TO RUN A COUNTRY THAT IS BASE ON ALL RELIGIONS. THAT IS WHY HE IS WEIRD AND BUSH IS WEIRD ON THINGS. DID YOU EVEN SEE THAT BUSH IS DENYING THE BIBLE ALSO? YOU ALL VOTED FOR SOMEONE THAT THINKS THE BIBLE IS NOT TRUE THAT IS WHAT BUSH SAID.

• Members
You people OBAMA IS A CHRISTIAN. HE IS GOING TO RUN A COUNTRY THAT IS BASE ON ALL RELIGIONS. THAT IS WHY HE IS WEIRD AND BUSH IS WEIRD ON THINGS. DID YOU EVEN SEE THAT BUSH IS DENYING THE BIBLE ALSO? YOU ALL VOTED FOR SOMEONE THAT THINKS THE BIBLE IS NOT TRUE THAT IS WHAT BUSH SAID.

Yup. Bush was just as bad as Bama'. Bush said Allah and GOD are the same. I doubt we have had many presidents ever who truly believed the Words of God.

• Members

Obama is an universalist.

I don't know why you are getting so personal about it. People have been doing the same thing about Bush and Regan and no one cared.

When a person become a president, people will be talking about him and everything he does. Every President gone through this. Since when Obama get a free pass from it?

Thank goodness that I am not in North Korea where it is forbidden to talk about the beloved leader among his supporters.

• Members
I was just surprised that they would make Nativity Figurines of the First Family! I thought there were specific characters for the Nativity - and President ain't one of them - at least he isn't mentioned in the KJV gospel story!

Why surprised, for most its about money, they figured they could make money selling figurines of Obama's family.

Responding to your highlighted area, KJVKayBeliever...

A partial copy from David Cloud's "Friday Church News":
Quote:
In a 2004 interview with Cathleen Falsani of the Chicago Sun Times, Barack Obama candidly expressed his religious views. He said that he doesn?t read the Bible or pray regularly. He is suspicious of dogma and certainty and thinks that ?religion at its best comes with a big dose of doubt? (?Obama?s Fascinating Interview with Cathleen Falsani,? BeliefNet, Nov. 11, 2008). He believes that Jesus is a wonderful teacher, that sin is ?being out of alignment with my values,? and that heaven might be ?now or in the hereafter.? He doesn?t ?presume to have knowledge of what happens after I die.? Though he claims to reject religious dogmatism, he dogmatically rejects the doctrine of hell. He rejects ?the belief that people that haven?t embraced Jesus Christ as their personal savior are going to hell.?

Released after the election. :smile

KJVKayBeliever. Barack Obama is a humanist. Universalism is not a faith at all. It is based on the beliefs of man. Buddha, Hinduism, Muslim, etc...and any other man-made religion is accepted in that place. People are even told that they can worship a "chair" for example...if that is what brings them peace. It is man made not God made. It is not a "flavor of Christian" as you say. Sorry, but that is not the case here.

President Barack Obama and his family need our prayers for salvation. :pray

Instead of "defending his faith" as he has none at all... :sad You, as well as other OB members, should be on our knees praying for him and his family. Don't worry about whether or not you voted for him or not. :smile What is done is done. Unless, the SCOTUS acknowledges the other cases pending...and, does something about this injustice. I have taken this issue to prayer when he got elected as POTUS. However, the American Public and the world needs to know that he has lied about his "so called" faith to the media. Do you understand what I am getting at? This is not right. This is the highest elected office in the USA, and it should not be treated like a game.

• Administrators
I said a Christian not what flavor of Christian.

NO one who denies that Jesus Christ is the only Way to Heaven is a Christian. No one. BO is not a Christian. We should pray that he comes to realize that he needs Christ, not try to make him a Christian when he denies scripture.

I think it's sad that marketing has gone so out of whack with this!! BO is just another human, but they are still trying to push the Messiah idea (and Louis Farrakhan DID call BO the Messiah - I heard him...not criticizing BO, but if he were a Christian, he would have called Farrakahn on it).