• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

life

• Members

Please pray for him to be guided to decide who he really loves and wants to be with. If he loves her and this will work out for them to be something good then let him stay with her. If he truly loves me and we could make it work then pray that he will return to me. If not pray that I will find someone who will truly love me. I am hurting really badly right now.

• Members

Turn to the Psalms and other Scripture for comfort. Take your agony to the Lord in prayer. Remember to give Him praise, even in this dark time, for His goodness has been shown in your life and His grace is still evident in your life, praise Him for this. Our Lord will never leave us or forsake us, in Him we can trust.

I'm praying for you right now and will continue to pray for you... :icon_pray:

• Members

God hears the cries of His children, and I believe that when we cry out in our desperation and agony, that those types of prayers get answered first. Keep praying, even when it seems hopeless-our prayer seems to work better when it seems that all hope is gone.
I too have asked the Lord to bless you in His special way of doing so.