• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Corrected Title for Article

• Members
February 24, 2011 (David Cloud, Fundamental Baptist Information Service, P.O. Box 610368, Port Huron, MI 48061, 866-295-4143, fbns@wayoflife.org; for instructions about subscribing and unsubscribing or changing addresses, see the information paragraph at the end of the article)

Yesterday I published an article entitled “Pastor Says Demons Influenced My Warning Against West Coast.”

The pastor I quoted in that article took great umbrage at that (as he has everything else I have done lately), claiming that it misrepresents what he was saying.

As I explained to him, I really intended to quote that part as a joke. I also explained that I quoted the part of his e-mail in question, so any reader can easily make up his own mind about what he was saying.

Anyway, I have changed the title to “Pastor Says Demons Involved in My Warning Against West Coast.”

PASTOR SAYS DEMONS INVOLVED IN MY WARNING AGAINST WEST COAST

Proverbs 27:5-6 “Open rebuke is better than secret love. Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful.”

Galatians 4:16 “Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?”

Psalms 119:165 “Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.”

A pastor identifying himself as Paul Chappell’s friend wrote to demand that I apologize to Bro. Chappell for not talking with him before publishing my warning about his music. He said that he had no objection to sounding the alarm when such is needed” nor does he object when “brothers who disagree on some issue engage in a public debate.” He said, “Your concern about Lancaster Baptist Church showing signs of drift toward CCM is not my issue.”

View the full article

• Members

Good grief, I get tired of all the you did and he did and I'm righter than you are righter. Things like that have made me stop taking publications form some IFB'ers. "Cause I'm righter the you." Let's just get busy and get people saved.

• Administrators

Good grief, I get tired of all the you did and he did and I'm righter than you are righter. Things like that have made me stop taking publications form some IFB'ers. "Cause I'm righter the you." Let's just get busy and get people saved.

:thumb: I agree.

I could understand (but don't agree) with Clouds first article, the second article makes me scratch my head, and now this third one is just not necessary.

Is this auto feed just for the sake of arguments and to hear Cloud's superior opinion?

Maybe something from the FBFI might not be so argumentative?

Please rebuke me in love if I'm in error.

• Members

:thumb: I agree.

I could understand (but don't agree) with Clouds first article, the second article makes me scratch my head, and now this third one is just not necessary.

I double-agree. I have learned a lot from Brother Cloud, and other people that throw bombs occasionally, and while I like the good, doctrinal material, I just get so weary of the bomb throwing!!! :blink:

• Administrators

Is this auto feed just for the sake of arguments and to hear Cloud's superior opinion?

Maybe something from the FBFI might not be so argumentative?

Please rebuke me in love if I'm in error.

I have it on here because I do I agree with Cloud 85% of the time. The only member on here that I always agree with is Trish. Anyways, the majority of his stuff is not argumentative, just when he is wrong. :icon_mrgreen:

I'm always looking for more auto feeds to add, so let me know if you have any that would like for me to add. Even if it is your own blog, I'll be willing to add it to the auto RSS feed here.