• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Muslim Brother Hood Okay?

• Members
http://nation.foxnews.com/muslim-brotherhood/2011/02/01/white-house-gives-thumbs-muslim-brotherhood

Now it is my editorializing with the description of this thread. But I don't understand how it is okay in other parts of the world for those who are considered (mind you I am not defending the Muslim Brother Hood) against a particular form of or government, but in the freest country in the world if we protest our government we are considered, un-American, anti-government, down right wicked.

Just wondering, I served in the USMC at a time when we were the wicked ones defending the right of those calling us that, the right to do so.

There you go just a rant, I reckon.
Oh I forgot I'm one of those who are a danger to the USA, Christian, veteran, with guns and a Bible.makmiday.gif Don't get caught associating with me, I could rub off on you and you could be considered and one of my cohorts. stirthepot.gif

• Members

Remember the PLO was a terrorist organization until one day it was decided to accept their leader as being legitmate.

Unfortunately, most of the decisions as to who is to be viewed as a bad rebel or a good revolutionary is not based on any real truth, but the political expediency of the moment.

• Members

Remember the PLO was a terrorist organization until one day it was decided to accept their leader as being legitmate.

Unfortunately, most of the decisions as to who is to be viewed as a bad rebel or a good revolutionary is not based on any real truth, but the political expediency of the moment.

It is, of course, common for "terrorists" to become the legal government.

It happened in America, South Africa, Kenya, USSR, Israel in 1948, & should have happened in 1919, but for the Balfour declaration. It's usually called a coup d'etat. The N. Irish terrorists are now power-sharing in the government.

It's all a matter of definition, & whose side you sympathise with. Call any popular movement "terrorist" & the government can fight them with our full approval for our "war on terror."

It's easy to distinguish terrorists from the military - terrorists are poorly equipped, have smaller bombs are & less effective at killing.

Whatever happened to the Gospel of peace ?

• Members

You know, you got that partly right, that is according the that saddle back preacher out of the west side, he once said that the fundamental Christians be the most dangerous people to the American way, not his exact words, yet that is what he meant.

Edited by Jerry80871852