• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Prayer for LWBC

• Members

I am asking for your prayers for our church, we have been fighting some battles over the last few years, and the Lord is showing us some victory over them. I say some because there are some areas that we cannot address until some others are. We are seeing new visitors every Sunday, souls walking the isle and people getting baptized. Young people a surrendering to serve the Lord.

Praise God for all this and more, my request is that you pray that the adversary be bound and if he tries to infiltrate us we will recognize it and stand prepared.

Our prayer alter is being filled, families are being restored, souls are being saved, and the devil don't like it.

Our reader board sign was damage last week, strange how the only thing that was damaged was the word CHRIST, all the letter s except the C was shattered.

Please pray for our discernment, protection, and outreaches.

Thank You and Lord watch over You.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Thanks all for your prayers. We are still after the lost and asking for God's guidance in all that we do. We are preparing to do an Operation 10,000, in the fall.That is to invite 10,000 people to church. Maybe you saw my post on http://bsalt.org/

Being bi-vocational is not helping the ministry,(though it is putting food in our mouths), my prayer is to get back to full time. One of the reasons I have not been on here is been so busy, coming and going.

My daughters eyes are, as the doctor says, "They are quiet.", in other words the iritus is not flaring up, but we also have her on methotrexsate (spelling?). So please continue to pray for her health, it affects the ammune system, lowers it.

Now, we just did a homegrown cd of her and my wife, she sang 11 songs and my wife was her pianist.

We still covet your prayers, and Rick I pray your book makes it.

Edited by Bro Jim