• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Please pray for MRI results

• Members

Hello,

I am relatively new here but have read and learned a lot in the last month of membership. My wife and I have had some health issues recently and are desiring wellness soon. I have had an MRI this past Wednesday and have to wait until Jan 18th for the results. We and our church have been praying for a good report and would appreciate more believers' prayers that nothing is seriously wrong. I am only 42 and have four children. We have been IFB baptist for past 2 years and are active in church and doing God's will. Thanks again for this website and the prayer support.

God Bless,
Jerry

• Members

God bless you with a pleasing test result brother, and improved health for you & your other half. icon_pray.gif

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

• Members

Well here are the results of God's people praying for us: Clean MRI Brain Scan. I can't thank my church and all of you enough for adding your prayer support to our needs. God is so great! In highs and the valleys. As long as he is with us we will have the victory. He is drawing us closer to his needs though as our christian growth has greatly increased as we have went through these health problems. It was a wakeup call. We are just wanting to share and spread the good news and saving grace of our Lord Jesus Christ now through knocking on doors and handing our bible tracts. Thanks again brother and sisters in Christ.

God Bless
Jebarr

• Members

Well here are the results of God's people praying for us: Clean MRI Brain Scan. I can't thank my church and all of you enough for adding your prayer support to our needs. God is so great! In highs and the valleys. As long as he is with us we will have the victory. He is drawing us closer to his needs though as our christian growth has greatly increased as we have went through these health problems. It was a wakeup call. We are just wanting to share and spread the good news and saving grace of our Lord Jesus Christ now through knocking on doors and handing our bible tracts. Thanks again brother and sisters in Christ.

God Bless
Jebarr

Continue to give God the glory! His answer to our prayers.
Matthew 21:22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

• Members

God Bless
Jebarr

Amen, glory to God in the highest! I love good news. biggrin.gif

• Members

Someone asked for followup about my wife's health issues so wanted to followup to help explain. I apologize for not presenting my wife's issues better. She had problems with dizziness and chest pain earlier this yearand had been put thru the ringer of tests: EKG, Echocardiagram, Stress tests, CT scans and passed all of them with nothing wrong. Later she had what we thought was a mini-stroke and we saw her through more tests including a painful nerve electrical tests for nerve damage and glory to God that too was good. She does have a stressful job as an RN in a busy medical office which now the drs are thinking that she is dealing with trauma from stress induced migraines and also being tested for sleep apnea. God has tested our faith this past year and I am glad to say that we have definitely grown closer to him and his promises. Since my MRI test results came back negative, this past weekend I had to have emergency gallbladder surgery and am recovering from that now. We just hope to be where God wants us to be soon. We know that problems always come but it seems like we are having more than normal. Praise God we have a caring God and church family and to tell you the truth it is so peaceful walking in God's light and relying totally on Him. Thank you all for your prayers!!

Praise God :godisgood:

Jebarr

Someone asked for followup about my wife's health issues so wanted to followup to help explain. I apologize for not presenting my wife's issues better. She had problems with dizziness and chest pain earlier this yearand had been put thru the ringer of tests: EKG, Echocardiagram, Stress tests, CT scans and passed all of them with nothing wrong. Later she had what we thought was a mini-stroke and we saw her through more tests including a painful nerve electrical tests for nerve damage and glory to God that too was good. She does have a stressful job as an RN in a busy medical office which now the drs are thinking that she is dealing with trauma from stress induced migraines and also being tested for sleep apnea. God has tested our faith this past year and I am glad to say that we have definitely grown closer to him and his promises. Since my MRI test results came back negative, this past weekend I had to have emergency gallbladder surgery and am recovering from that now. We just hope to be where God wants us to be soon. We know that problems always come but it seems like we are having more than normal. Praise God we have a caring God and church family and to tell you the truth it is so peaceful walking in God's light and relying totally on Him. Thank you all for your prayers!!

Praise God :godisgood:

Jebarr

Good news they found nothing in the areas they tested especially after the possible mini-stroke. I will continue to pray for your speedy recovery and wife's health.