• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

America in Prophecy

• Members

God used nations to judge Israel all through history and He is going to do it again.

You're right...however, the Tribulation Period isn't just about Israel...it's also a time when God will judge all sinful mankind on earth. The last time that God judged all of the earth, he did it without man's help with a flood.

Eric, I'm not saying emphatically that there won't be a nuclear explosion "somewhere"...I'm just saying that it's God doing the judging and judgments.

He destroyed Sodom, Gomorrah, and the cities of the plain without man's help, he destroyed the earth with a flood without man's help, and he doesn't need man's help to cause the judgments to fall during the tribulation period.

Have a good day...

• Members

To No Nicolaitans,

All of the wars between nations will be finished by the end of the 6th trumpet judgment after the two witnesses have completed their 1260 days. During the Great Tribulation the whole earth is under the control of the antichrist because the ten kings who have devoured the earth will be caused by God to give their power to the antichrist after they destroy the harlot church. See Revelation 17:16-18. The first four vial judgments seem to be a worsening accumulation of the effects of the nuclear war and burning off of the ozone and hydrogen layers of the atmosphere.

Edited by Eric Stahl

Genesis 15:16 But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full.

I've recently wondered when the iniquity of the Americans would be full. We've had 200 years+ as a nation the Amorites were given 400. If our down fall is before Christ returns; I wonder who God has purposed to take over this nation.

• Members

Genesis 15:16 But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full.

I've recently wondered when the iniquity of the Americans would be full. We've had 200 years+ as a nation the Amorites were given 400. If our down fall is before Christ returns; I wonder who God has purposed to take over this nation.

I don't think there is any specific time limit that covers all peoples. Rome survived hundreds of years in iniquity, the Soviet Union around 70 years, Nazi Germany about 12.

Much of America is currently being overtaken by Mexicans. Some reports that came out a couple years ago showed the Chinese consider all the Chinese on the west coast of America and Canada to be colonists. The Chinese, always looking way ahead, already have plans to colonize the west coast of America and Canada, both of which China believes will fall.

It's probable that if America collapses it will be divided into several parts. We could see Mexico claiming a portion, China making claims, those living within certain portions of America forming together to create a new nation, or nations, portions could become wild lands, and it's possible a portion may remain still calling itself America. It's possible part of America could be occupied by NATO, the UN or some other coalition group (perhaps even led by the Chinese), for "the sake of peace".

Over the past 40 years America has gone through great and dramatic changes. She is no longer even close to being the nation she once was. The lose of America is well under way.

• Members

"To whom much is given, much will be required of." Americans have almost all heard the gospel at least once. After the rapture the people who are left that heard the truth and said not yet will be caused by God to believe the lie of antichrist. 2 Thessalonians 2:8-12

The antichrist will do his will in the most stronghold or strongest nation at the time of the dividing of Israel and the end time wars. Daniel 11:39-40

The day of the Lord is very, very near because Israel the nation not desired has gathered. Zephaniah 1:14-2:3 America is the only super power. I believe God will cause America to accept the antichrist after the rapture as a judgment.

Jeremiah 6:22 indicates that when the Lord puts a hook in the jaw of Magog or Russia and it comes from the north, God will cause a great nation to come from the other side of the earth to fight Russia.

Although we can look at scripture to see how God has dealt with nations and how he will deal with nations in the future we don't know for sure how he is dealing with America...for sure. I believe we can look at what God has said about the sin of nations, sin of leaders, and sin of people of those nations and how he proceeded to righteously correct them. We know that God doesn't change and he deals with nations the same way. We can even see how God may be applying that same righteousness toward America's sinfulness. Beyond that, we could speculate all day but, at the end of the day it is speculation.

The sure thing we know is God will deal with America from the position of pure righteousness.

• Members

Habakkuk 3:11–13
11 The sun and moon stood still in their habitation: at the light of thine arrows they went, and at the shining of thy glittering spear.
12 Thou didst march through the land in indignation, thou didst thresh the heathen in anger.
13 Thou wentest forth for the salvation of thy people, even for salvation with thine anointed; thou woundedst the head out of the house of the wicked, by discovering the foundation unto the neck. Selah.
KJV

Revelation 16:10–11
10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain.
11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.
KJV
THE JUDGMENT OF EARTH �� 173
[DESIGN NOTE: Picture of Israel in the exact center of a globe on one side of a page]
America is on the dark side of the earth when God causes the sun and moon in solar eclipse to stay over Israel.

Revelation 16:10–11
19 The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the Lord shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.
20 Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the Lord shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.
21 Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified.
22 A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the Lord will hasten it in his time.
KJV
178 �� copied from AMERICA’S LAST WARNING
Please think about the sun and moon mentioned in verses nineteen and twenty. When people look into the heavens from Israel, there is still no light from the sun and moon even though they are in their heavenly positions. The permanent solar eclipse will start near the end of the tribulation period and last through the kingdom age for one thousand years. America will become an ice-covered land with no people.

Edited by Eric Stahl