• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Why do we allow women to sing in church

• Members

You can't be serious? You've never seen a post you didn't like to make. You post more on OB than the average American teen texts on their mOBile device..................... :icon_mrgreen:

I sure hope my posts here are at least a bit more worth the time than most teens texts! :o

The fellowship here is such a blessing, I just can't help myself!!! :yeah:

• Members

Some do, some do not. Some goes for us IFB.

I'm just funnin'. I've encountered Ruckmanites that are civil, but the ones I call hardcore are so totally dedicated to Ruckman and his teachings that they are abrasive, at the least, and most often overly aggressive and attacking.

I apologize if the way I posted of this I wasn't clear. In no way was I trying to say anyone who calls themselves a Ruckmanite would automatically be banned. I thought the light nature of the posting would help indicate this, plus most of us know about the past incidents with hardcore Ruckmanites. So, so everyone is clear, JUST FUNNIN'! :icon_mrgreen:

• Administrators

Oh boy!! I just can't wait for my first anniversary. I bet I will get toilet bowl cleaner and have to wait 30 years to get the scrubber. I sure hope my husband at leasts gets me rubber gloves since I won't have the scrubber.

John81 I bet your wife just can't wait for your anniversary. She will just be so amazed by her new scrubber and won't want to stop cleaning that toilet. You are gonna have the cleanest toilet in town.

I'm sorry, dear, but gloves are a compromise not allowed until your hands are chapped and splitting from scrubbing. And toilet bowl cleaner? Why, what's wrong with clorox? (It actually will speed up the chapping process so you can get your gloves faster :saint2: ). And be sure to THANK your hubby for making it possible for you to SWEAT at the same time those hands get chapped.

And, John, just another word of advice: try to get the set in a color that will complement whatever color your bathroom is. When your wife sees that you've actually noticed colors, she will be uber impressed. :lol:

• Members

How did we get from women singing in church to toilet bowl brushes????????? :lol:

It's all about a woman's proper place in life. And once in the proper place, apparently the bathroom :coolsmiley: , women need the proper tools in order to do their duty and reap a good sweat. :icon_mrgreen:

Besides, if they are busy cleaning the toilet they won't have time to be singing in church! :th_tiphat:

• Members

It's all about a woman's proper place in life. And once in the proper place, apparently the bathroom :coolsmiley: , women need the proper tools in order to do their duty and reap a good sweat. :icon_mrgreen:

Besides, if they are busy cleaning the toilet they won't have time to be singing in church! :th_tiphat:

You got a good point there, John :lol::lol: :lol:

• Members

How did we get from women singing in church to toilet bowl brushes????????? :lol:

I never use the things...I drop a Clorox tab in the toilet tank every 6 weeks.

Clorox is produced by a no-good, homosexualist supporting company. You need to inform your husband to change the brands, so that your purchases don't go to support ungodliness.

• Members

[There's no way this is a serious clip...is there? It looks like a lame parody or something. Half the time, I think that "Thomas Cooper" is really just a teenaged kid getting his jollies by posting stuff that is so OBviously extreme. The trouble is that we have all heard of some IFB's that could be--might be--this misinformed, arrogant, and extreme, so that's the thing that makes us think "Thomas Cooper" and "James the Preacher" just might be genuine, back-woods IFBx-ers, with their characteristic misinterpretations of Scripture and empty, wind-sucking rhetoric.

Ha! And here we have it, folks! The arrogance of the woman! Calling adherence to the scripture "extreme", describing men of the Word as "back-woods", etc. Of course, this short video is a demonstration of a proper anniversary dinner interaction between a man and his wife, prOBably shot in James' church. Mr. Pleasant Preacher's wife is a good example of a Christian wife--to quote the man, "what more would she (a good Christian wife) want? What more would she desire?" Edited by ThomasCooper

• Members

Clorox is produced by a no-good, homosexualist supporting company. You need to inform your husband to change the brands, so that your purchases don't go to support ungodliness.

Is refusing to buy Clorox going to stop homosexuality altogether? The man is not a homosexual because he is able to sell Clorox...he is a homosexual because of his wicked heart and sinful nature (Jeremiah 17:9). Boycotting the sales of Clorox will not hinder the man from carrying out his sinful acts, only Christ can do that. Edited by LindaR

• Members

Annie stop your arrogant talking!! You must bow down to your husband and kiss his feet when he gets home! Scrub that toilet so you can earn your scrubby brush. Break that sweat to show how much you love your husband. Maybe if you are a good little wife he will buy you a vacuum, so you won't have to pick the crumbs up off the floor one by one anymore. :icon_mrgreen:

Oh Thomas Cooper, I do not envy your wife one single bit. I feel sorry for her.

• Members

I'm sorry, dear, but gloves are a compromise not allowed until your hands are chapped and splitting from scrubbing. And toilet bowl cleaner? Why, what's wrong with clorox? (It actually will speed up the chapping process so you can get your gloves faster :saint2: ). And be sure to THANK your hubby for making it possible for you to SWEAT at the same time those hands get chapped.

And, John, just another word of advice: try to get the set in a color that will complement whatever color your bathroom is. When your wife sees that you've actually noticed colors, she will be uber impressed. :lol:

I will just have to give my hubby the biggest kiss on the cheek when he gives me that clorox! When I get the gloves, I will wash his feet twice in that day instead of just once. I wonder if I am allowed to wear deoderant or if that is off limits for some reason, like so my husband can tell i sweated! :puzzled3: Edited by amblivion