• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Where can I get one of these?

• Members

I posted this in another forum as a sort of a side thing when discussing another topic, but didn't get any replies to it. Since this isn't necessarily a Biblical question, I decided to ask here where more people will look if anyone knows where I can get one of these.

Where can I get a KJV Bible similar in format to this ESV Bible here? http://www.crossway.org/product/9781581346794
Here's how it looks on the inside as well: http://www.crossway.org/assets/bibles/esv.personal.size.reference.sample.pdf

The features I'm looking for are the small size, cross-references, words of Christ in black (I find red-letter editions distracting), and genuine leather (bonded leather wears out too quickly for me).

• Members

I bought most of my Bibles from a Baptist book store, for I like to see them in my hands before buying. I did buy one from Sword of the Lord a few years back on sale, it had a zipper cover, I like it, yet I don't, wish it did not have the zipper, and I would not have bought it but the price was right.

I bought one for a local drug store not long back on the spur of the moment, but later wish I had not. I should have know better. I liked the lay out, it was not a study Bible, and I don't want another study Bible, print, references, & such.

The mistake was it had sort of a hard cover, I dropped it, the front cover broke. I would like to find another one similar to it but with the right type of covers.