• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

My Availability

• Members

As of yesterday, the company I have been working for while waiting for my house to sell has closed. I would like to make myself available to any of you pastors. If I can be a blessing to your church, please feel free to send me a PM.

I have pastored 2 churches for over 10 years. My wife and I have taken a SS teacher training course that a friend put together and made it evne more practical. We have utilized this training course in 3 churches. If it can be of assistance to you, there is no copyright and I would be happy to email it to you. You can use it or if you would like me to come and present it, I would be happy to do that.

I am also available for pulpit supply, revival meetings, or any other meetings you might have need of. I am located on the Ohio, Indiana, Michigan border and do not mind traveling to assist you.

Please feel free to contact me by pm, email, or call me at 517-797-7158.

Thank you,
Ed Jesanis (Pastor J)