• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Evidence for this satanic age & the mental preparation for Antichrist

• Members

Evidence for the satanic age and preparation for Antichrist

I would like to offer a great deal of evidence that we are living in a post-Christian, satanic age in which the devil is preparing the hearts and minds of millions to receive his man, antichrist. While the designation (satanic age) is my own description the biblical teaching for such a time is based on:

"Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils." I Timothy 4:1

I am nearly 60 yrs of age and for over four decades I have been carefully OBserving the times we live in compared with the prophecies of the Bible. From what I've both seen and experienced I am convinced that there is a mental preparation of the people of our society for the coming of the worst dictator the world has ever seen. He will be the son of the devil, the complete opposite of the Lord Jesus Christ.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, (II Thessalonians 2:8-9).

As far as I can tell this 'satanic age' began in 1966. That's the year that Anton Szandor Lavey started the church of Satan in San Francisco. He was a follower and devotee of another satanist, Aliester Crowley, a man who has had a vast influence upon our culture. Lavey, following in his footsteps has likewise had a tremendous influence.

Lavey appeared on the front cover of LOOK magazine in an extensive article about his church and work:

SatanismLeVey.jpg

But to give the reader more of an idea as to the tremendous influence Lavey and his church has had I will give a few pictures of his converts and acquaintances over the years.

aquinolaveydavis.jpg

This is Sammy Davis jr. with Lavey and Lt. Col. Michael Aquino formerly with the U.S. Army and head of the St. Louis branch of the church of Satan. He once appeared on the Oprah Winfrey show promoting his cause. Davis jr was a bonafide member of the church for a time.

Below is the movie star Jayne Mansfield who is being given 'communion' by Lavey in the church in San Francisco.

Satanism1.jpg

Next is a photo of William Shatner, who along with John Travolta and Earnest Borgnine appeared in low-budget, grade 'B' movie called 'The Devils Rain'.

StarTrekShatner2.jpg

Anton Lavey made a special appearance as a high priest in this devilish movie. I am not saying that Shatner or Borgnine are satanists, but how did such high profile stars get themselves roped into such a low grade movie with Lavey in the first place?

Another acquaintance of Lavey:

r_satan17.jpg

Marilyn Manson. Notice the satanic hand sign on his T shirt. I will come back to that shortly.

In the same year that Lavey founded the church of Satan, movie producer Roman Polanski directed a film entitled:

tfvk22.jpg

...starring his wife, Sharon Tate and Christoper Lee, who was depicted as the leader and 'pastor' of a cult of blood drinking vampires. In that movie, Lee was seen giving that same hand signal mentioned above:

tfvk09.jpg

As far as I have been able to tell, this is the first time (1966) that the satanic hand sign (called by some the Il Cornuto sign of Satan) was brought out before the public eye. It has been in very popular usage since then, especially at rock concerts.

Next is Lavey with movie star Traci Lords;

100B2021.jpg

But in many ways Aliester Crowley has had a much greater impact on our culture than Lavey. From the Beatles to Ozzie Osborne to Jimmy Paige of Led Zeppelin (a devoted disciple of Crowley) to Jack Parsons and L. Ron Hubbard, this evil genius and mind control expert exerted a terrific influence on many.

Satanism6Crowley.jpg

I mentioned Sharon Tate. Tate, who was murdered by the Charles Manson 'family' in 1969 was herself an initiated as a witch by warlock Alex Sanders. But her initiation into the craft was some six yrs earlier in 1963. It is both sad and tragic that people like Tate and Mansfield 'bit the apple' for both died within a few yrs of their involvement with Satan.

sanders_and_maxine_web.jpg

Sanders is seen here doing an initiation.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Other powerful influences by Crowley on society. Below is sex-researcher Alfred Kinsey participating in satanic rituals in the temple of Thelema in Sicily.

Aug04134.jpg

With him in the picture is movie producer Kenneth Anger, a close friend of singer Marriane Faithful, herself a practicing witch. Anger produced a movie entitled "The Invocation of My Demon Brother". In the middle of the picture is a photo of Aliester Crowley whom Kinsey apparently got many of his perverted sexual ideas from and popularized them in the western world.

Then there is Ronny James Dio:

sign_of_satan48.jpg

Once again, we see the satanic hand sign, this time being flashed by the devil who is clearly getting the victory over the Christian minister who is depicted as being drown by Satan.
The satanic age continues...right under the noses of foolish Christians who aren't believing what the prophesies of the Bible teach about the last age.

Then this one:

cremation_of_care2.jpg

U.S. politicians, statesmen, and corporate CEO's in worshipful adoration of the great owl in Bohemian Grove, California. This is a yearly practiced by some of the VIP's of the world. You will find that owl on the U.S. dollar bill in the upper right hand corner near the big '1'. But for the proof I give you a blow up of the upper right corner of the back of the U.S. dollar:

Occult8.gif

• Members

Continuing with my theme, Evidence for the satanic age and preparation for Antichrist: I would like to provide much more evidence that modern society is being mentally conditioned for that very thing.

Several years ago a friend of mine who was converted to Jesus out of drugs and rock n' roll sent me a copy of the Dungeons and Dragons Monster Manual.

Aug04128.jpg

I've hardly come across anything that is more revealing. Things like this:

Nov03309-1.jpg

Bael (Baal) and Mammon. Do those names sound familiar?

Nov03308-1.jpg

How about Moloch and Belial? Does that ring a bell? I would prOBably have never given it much more thought except that as I counseled with people through the years since then I began to encounter demonized people whose spirits manifested in front of me giving the very names mentioned in the pictures above. I have fought with 'Baal' many times and sometimes these devils would actually speak in demonic voices. At times it gave me chills to hear it but by God's grace and power the individuals being tormented by them were delivered and the evil spirits were cast out.

But that's just the beginning. I discovered many of the monsters in Gary Gygax's 'monster manual' have been seen elsewhere, apparently totally unrelated to his clever role playing book.

There were many others...like this:

Nov03312.jpg

AuruMVorax is identical to the monster at the end of The Neverending Story.

AurumvorexNeverendingStory.jpg

One of my own three daughters became seriously demonized because of her fascination with The Neverending Story. When they took over her body right in front of me in the living room of our home they cursed me and mocked me. I was deeply shaken by this and she later assured me she was not pretending. They took such control over her that her upper lip reached her nose and her bottom lip reached her chin and the devils freely told me that they came in when she opened herself up to them while watching the movie. After an intense battle, the Lord eliminated them all after she confessed that fascination.

This creature is identical to the Gollum in Lord of the Rings:

Nov03310.jpg

Gollum.jpg

And this one is the same as Meg Mucklebones in Legend starring Tom Cruise:

Nov03313.jpg

MegKnucklebones.jpg

Then, even more shocking was for me to discover this one in the D & D monster manual about 18 yrs before it was made famous...in the Harry Potter movies.

Dec01360.jpg

Notice the name of the devil is 'Basilisk'...the very name of the monster that Harry Potter battled in the movie, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

• Members

But the satanic influence on our culture is seen even where it is perhaps least expected by Christians:

StarTrekSpock.jpg

"Live long and prosper"...right? Wrong. That is not what Spocks hand sign means. The root of this hand signal is revealed in the occult world. Take this documentation from a book on tarot cards:

Apr1870.jpg

The hand signal given by the devil in the tarot card (#13) is an invocation to black magic. That tarot card goes back to the 14th century. Does this make Leneord Nimoy a satanist? Of course not. I don't think he even knows what it originally meant. A better view of the tarot card in question:

Apr1767.jpg

But even more so, to the great surprise of Christians whom I have informed concerning the Star Trek series we have this from Star Trek Final Frontier:

100B5650.jpg

This scene gives the viewers a very revealing conversation between Spock and a female Vulcan whom he hopes will be his heir apparent on the Enterprise. What he says to her after his little ritual with a candle is most enlightening:

100B5640.jpg

The female Vulcan is very curious about the painting hanging on Spocks wall and she inquires about it. He tells her that it represents 'the mythical story of the expulsion of Adam & Eve' from the Garden of Eden, and that it serves as a reminder to him that, "All things have an end".

100B5660.jpg

Strange. How does that apply to Spock, the Vulcan? It doesn't. It applies to Satan. You see, what most people don't know about the history of Star Trek is that before the first production of Star Trek (in guess what year? 1966!) the atheist Gene Roddenberry, producer and creator of the show decided that Spocks ears made him look too 'satanic' so he ruled them out. So Spock had rounded ears at first. But the pro-ears faction on the set prevailed as the majority so Spock was given back his satanic ears. Spock was always a type and symbol of Satan...unknown to the fans.

Gene Roddenberry and his close confidant Isaac Asimov were atheists and evolutionists and they both agreed that 'religion' should be left out of the series, but the truth is that religion was very much a part of many episodes of Star Trek. Ah...but not biblical religion. Roddenberry's 'religion' was a mixture of western atheism, eastern Buddhism, and ancient Vulcan. But it was William Shatner who let the-cat-out-of-the-bag, so to speak, on the true purpose behind Star Trek:

"Roddenberry did stuff in the sixties that, ironically, only one other show that I know of was doing, and that was 'Mod Squad! But Mod Squad was doing it at a gut level, and Star Trek was doing it at a concert level, an opera level. It was doing racism, chauvinism, disarmament, world peace, all that stuff. It was doing it in such a visionary way that none of the reactionary people in the world caught on to the fact that it was progressive propaganda for a better world."
(From William Shatners Star Trek V The Final Frontier (personal accounts) p 41)

This reactionary caught on. But it wasn't until the mid 1980's that I finally realized what Roddenberry and company were doing with their 'entertainment' through Star Trek: they were conditioning minds.It was not mere entertainment, it was indoctrination.

In Star Trek, The Search For Spock, the ritual done to bring Spock back to life was based on an ancient pagan ritual.

StarTrekVulcanritual3.jpg

Like this one:

Dec16363-1.jpg

Edited by Yankee Candle

• Members

Continuing with what seems an endless stream of evidence that Satan is preparing modern man for the coming of antichrist and that we as Christians ought not to be 'ignorant of Satan's devices'. We are told to 'have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness but rather reprove them.'

But how are we to reprove Satan's works if we don't even know what he has done/is doing to the hearts and minds of our kinfolks, neighbors, and sinner friends who need to know Jesus?

In the early 90's Hollywood produced what I think is one of the most damaging movies as far as the human psyche is concerned. It was called Lawnmower Man and its antichristian theme was very evident.

100_0687.jpg

The hero of the story turned a retarded young man into a monster of sorts through drugs and many flashing images through virtual reality. A couple of those images are seen below but don't worry, you can only be effected by these kind of things if you are viewing it for entertainment and receive it into the mind by consent:

Pentacle-1stofVenus.jpg

This image is called a 'pentacle', just one of 44 images that were flashed on the screen and after putting it on freeze frame I tracked it down to a symbol that came from a book called "The Lost Keys of Solomon the King" but it was not a Christian book. It was a book on black magick. The words around the edge of the circle literally translated mean, "Let Satan stand at his right hand".

Pentacle-Mercury.jpg

This is the pentacle called 'Mercury' and the Hebrew words around the edge say, "Let him be OBsessed by demons". The purpose of the pentacle as used by occultists is to place curses upon those to whom are designated in their special rituals for such purposes. The general public did not know this. Christians who watched it did not know what they were being subjected to. Why? I'll tell you why...because instead of exposing the works of the devil and educating themselves and their congregations about what Satan is doing in the lives of those we rub shoulders with every day...most pastors run scared from the devil. That's a fact.

I've just opened up a few of my files to expose these things for the benefit of my Christian brothes and sisters. But there is so much more.

I'll try to answer questions now before I post anything else.

Edited by Yankee Candle

• Members

There are some things that simply do not need to be known, discussed, etc.
God bless,
Joel ><>.
2 Chronicles 7:14.

I don't agree.

There is nothing I posted above that fundamental Christians should not be aware of because those things have affected the lives of our kinfolks, our friends, and our sinner acquaintances that need to eliminate those things from their Christian experience or be saved or both. We need not only to know what is wrong but why it is wrong. It is simply not enough to tell someone, "that's wrong..." or "that's evil" if we cannot explain to them why.

"And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them." Eph. 5:11

How can we reprove something in the eyes of those who need to separate from evil if we don't even know why it is evil in the first place?

That makes no sense.

• Members

No doubt Star Trek was anti-establishment, including anti-Christian, but Leneord Nimoy stated the hand sign was something he got from a Jewish ceremony. Nimoy is Jewish and he has stated much of the Vulcan ways were things he took and modified from Jewish ceremonies he had seen.

Is Satan going to make a frontal assault so we will know it's him coming or will Satan use deceptive means? Will he come forth in his wickedness or in the guise of an angel of light?

Even Satanists of the Anton LeVey model proclaim they don't believe in a literal evil being named Satan. They preach the idea this life is it and life is all about having fun, enjoying pleasure and doing whatever you want so long as you don't hurt others. This is very similar to the Wicca crowd's ideology as well as many other pagan groups.

Perhaps I'm not clear as to your specific point.

• Members

No doubt Star Trek was anti-establishment, including anti-Christian, but Leneord Nimoy stated the hand sign was something he got from a Jewish ceremony. Nimoy is Jewish and he has stated much of the Vulcan ways were things he took and modified from Jewish ceremonies he had seen.

Is Satan going to make a frontal assault so we will know it's him coming or will Satan use deceptive means? Will he come forth in his wickedness or in the guise of an angel of light?

Even Satanists of the Anton LeVey model proclaim they don't believe in a literal evil being named Satan. They preach the idea this life is it and life is all about having fun, enjoying pleasure and doing whatever you want so long as you don't hurt others. This is very similar to the Wicca crowd's ideology as well as many other pagan groups.

Perhaps I'm not clear as to your specific point.

My specific point? Well, there is historical precedence for the 'Vulcan hand sign' that dates before Nimoy's Jewish ceremony. That takes precedence. Satan uses both direct assault and covert/deceptive means to float his ideas. The point is that just as Hitler affected the people of Nazi Germany with his huge meetings, speeches, and visual effects (i.e. the swastica)and it had a huge impact on the German people who were mesmerized into following the worst dictator the world has seen to date. Star Trek...being produced by atheists and evolutionists have an agenda. I quoted that agenda in the words of William Shatner above. That is the point.

Anton Lavey lied. What does one expect from a satanist? I studied his life and actions enough to know he really did believe in it. He didn't do all those secret rituals, spells, and curses because he didn't believe in it.

The Wiccans, at least most of them, truly do believe in their magic and Satan often supplies them with supernatural reasons to do so. The reason I know is because I was fortunate enough to convert some of them in the last several years. Oh, yes, they had believed in their witchcraft and they saw the power in it.

Thank you for your opinion. Edited by Yankee Candle

• Members

My specific point? Well, there is historical precedence for the 'Vulcan hand sign' that dates before Nimoy's Jewish ceremony. That takes precedence. Satan uses both direct assault and covert/deceptive means to float his ideas. The point is that just as Hitler affected the people of Nazi Germany with his huge meetings, speeches, and visual effects (i.e. the swastica)and it had a huge impact on the German people who were mesmerized into following the worst dictator the world has seen to date. Star Trek...being produced by atheists and evolutionists have an agenda. I quoted that agenda in the words of William Shatner above. That is the point.

Anton Lavey lied. What does one expect from a satanist? I studied his life and actions enough to know he really did believe in it. He didn't do all those secret rituals, spells, and curses because he didn't believe in it.

The Wiccans, at least most of them, truly do believe in their magic and Satan often supplies them with supernatural reasons to do so. The reason I know is because I was fortunate enough to convert some of them in the last several years. Oh, yes, they had believed in their witchcraft and they saw the power in it.

Thank you for your opinion.

I don't know the date of origin of the Jewish ceremonies Nimoy spoke of.

In any event, I'm still not seeing your point. Are you saying the various TV shows and movies are setting the stage for people to more willing accept wickedness or are you saying they are setting the stage for people to more willingly accept Satan himself when he comes out into the open?

Historically speaking, Hitler wasn't the worst dictator ever. Something like 10 million deaths are ascribed to Hitler while about 50 million are ascribed to his contemporary, Joseph Stalin. There have been many wicked leaders and Hitler is only one among many. When one considers the Roman Empire, the Khans, Aztecs and many others, Hitler often pales in comparison. All of these, as well as virtually every other leader/nation has used symbolism and ritual to impassion the people for many reasons and especially for reasons of war.

Either Anton and/or his daughter explained the meaning of their rituals, which were often a mockery of Catholic ritual. It wasn't that they believed they were performing them before a living being any more than they believed Catholics were, but rather for the purpose and effect of ritual and ceremony. This is akin to those who hold ceremonies to pagan gods that they don't really believe exists, such as various Odinists and others do.

Some Wiccans do indeed believe there is some power in their practices but the point I was making was in their shared worldview that anything goes so long as you don't hurt anyone.

Besides all that, I'm still interested to know the ultimate point you are trying to point to.

• Members

I don't know the date of origin of the Jewish ceremonies Nimoy spoke of.

In any event, I'm still not seeing your point. Are you saying the various TV shows and movies are setting the stage for people to more willing accept wickedness or are you saying they are setting the stage for people to more willingly accept Satan himself when he comes out into the open?

Historically speaking, Hitler wasn't the worst dictator ever. Something like 10 million deaths are ascribed to Hitler while about 50 million are ascribed to his contemporary, Joseph Stalin. There have been many wicked leaders and Hitler is only one among many. When one considers the Roman Empire, the Khans, Aztecs and many others, Hitler often pales in comparison. All of these, as well as virtually every other leader/nation has used symbolism and ritual to impassion the people for many reasons and especially for reasons of war.

Either Anton and/or his daughter explained the meaning of their rituals, which were often a mockery of Catholic ritual. It wasn't that they believed they were performing them before a living being any more than they believed Catholics were, but rather for the purpose and effect of ritual and ceremony. This is akin to those who hold ceremonies to pagan gods that they don't really believe exists, such as various Odinists and others do.

Some Wiccans do indeed believe there is some power in their practices but the point I was making was in their shared worldview that anything goes so long as you don't hurt anyone.

Besides all that, I'm still interested to know the ultimate point you are trying to point to.

Well, I will try to reply gently, but I am having trouble understanding why that question is necessary. Isn't it OBvious? It is not just the things I have posted in movies, books, and television but I could include music, posters, T-shirts, or any other medium in which the prince of darkness can express his darkness, evil, and temptations... with attention grabbing, mind influencing and/or mind controlling devices. We are not to be ignorant of Satan's devices.

Secondly, I won't argue as to whether Hitler was the worst as opposed to Stalin or others. The fact is that Antichrist WILL BE the very worst dictator the world has ever seen. Society is being prepared for his coming.

Thirdly; so you will believe Anton Lavey but not your Christian brother who has taken the time to study the man's life and motives in serving Satan? O.K. :coffee2:

Fourth, concerning Wiccans; Several years ago I was fortunate (& blessed by God) to convert a young witch to Christ who happens to live on the east coast whose father was the leader of a witchcraft cult. He hates me for this and I found out that he and his witch cult began placing curses upon us. I approached him and asked him point blank: "Don't you witches believe in, 'An it harm none, do as thou wilt?'" With a cocky smile he replied, "We moved past that a long time ago". I am only saying, brother, don't believe them. They are in league with devils and they have no committment to the truth.

Lastly, the ulitmate point that I am attempting to reveal is that Satan is mentally preparing the hearts and minds of the people of our society to accept the most evil being the world has ever seen. Do you honestly believe that our society would accept someone who will persecute, hunt down, kill, and even publicly behead his enemies unless they are demonized to do so? Do you think that so many will even think of accepting the 666 on the right hand or forehead unless they have been mentally conditioned to do so? We need to be well informed as to just what he is doing and be able to explain the reasons why it is evil.

I hope this clarifies things for you.

Thank you for your questions and may our Lord richly bless you.

• Members

Well, I will try to reply gently, but I am having trouble understanding why that question is necessary. Isn't it OBvious? It is not just the things I have posted in movies, books, and television but I could include music, posters, T-shirts, or any other medium in which the prince of darkness can express his darkness, evil, and temptations... with attention grabbing, mind influencing and/or mind controlling devices. We are not to be ignorant of Satan's devices.

Secondly, I won't argue as to whether Hitler was the worst as opposed to Stalin or others. The fact is that Antichrist WILL BE the very worst dictator the world has ever seen. Society is being prepared for his coming.

Thirdly; so you will believe Anton Lavey but not your Christian brother who has taken the time to study the man's life and motives in serving Satan? O.K. :coffee2:

Fourth, concerning Wiccans; Several years ago I was fortunate (& blessed by God) to convert a young witch to Christ who happens to live on the east coast whose father was the leader of a witchcraft cult. He hates me for this and I found out that he and his witch cult began placing curses upon us. I approached him and asked him point blank: "Don't you witches believe in, 'An it harm none, do as thou wilt?'" With a cocky smile he replied, "We moved past that a long time ago". I am only saying, brother, don't believe them. They are in league with devils and they have no committment to the truth.

Lastly, the ulitmate point that I am attempting to reveal is that Satan is mentally preparing the hearts and minds of the people of our society to accept the most evil being the world has ever seen. Do you honestly believe that our society would accept someone who will persecute, hunt down, kill, and even publicly behead his enemies unless they are demonized to do so? Do you think that so many will even think of accepting the 666 on the right hand or forehead unless they have been mentally conditioned to do so? We need to be well informed as to just what he is doing and be able to explain the reasons why it is evil.

I hope this clarifies things for you.

Thank you for your questions and may our Lord richly bless you.

Thank you for your patience and responses. I don't like to just assume I know what someone is trying to say which is why I ask for clarification. I believe I now get the point you are trying to make here.

No doubt the devil is working hard to turn people from God and anything godly so they will not only enjoy wickedness themselves and not only tolerate others being wicked but so they will willingly participate and promote wickedness.

I wasn't saying I didn't believe you with regards to Anton, just pointing out his and his daughters explanation for their rituals. They claim to be anti-God, this is certainly do believe, and part of this is their also being anti-Bible, as in they say they believe nothing the Bible says. Part of their mocking of the God and the Bible is worshipping the one the Bible declares to be the enemy, Satan, and doing so using rituals based upon Catholic rituals with the intent to mock Christianity, God and the Bible. This all sounds plausible and they could certainly being doing the devils work without actually believing he even exists. Without doubt there are some involved with the Church of Satan who do see themselves as worshipping a literal devil and Anton and his daughter admit this but claim that most of these simply haven't evolved enough to realize Satan is just another myth of the Bible and Satan really just represents full human freedom to do as they please. Whatever the actual case may be, they are serving the cause of the devil.

It's also worth noting that the Church of Satan is actually rather small and there are many more out there calling themselves Satanists who don't agree with them. They tend to view Satan as more of a demi-god or even another god basically equal to God. These sorts tend to be far more "dark" and inclined toward aspects of violence.

Again, it's clear the world is more inclined to follow the devil than God. The world is lost in their sins and mostly uninterested in seeking God but rather most interested in seeking their own desires. This is something Satan promotes by any means available to him, whether through movies, music, commercials, the public schools, ungodly politicians, false pastors, etc.