• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Mass Alien Abduction?

• Members

I believe media is used to condition people into accepting things they normally would think were crazy. For years now New agers have been getting messages from Spirit guides that a mass alien abduction is going to take place soon on planet Earth. Those who believe the bible know that these are demons deceiving the masses. Satan is conditioning people to believe in Alien adduction when the rapture occurs. A friend of mine brought my attention to this

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1810147516/video/21429215/20100816/94/21429215-700-flash-s.112757933-,21429215-1000-wMV-s.112757951-,21429215-100-flash-s.112757929-,21429215-700-wMV-s.112757945-,21429215-300-flash-s.112757931-,21429215-1000-flash-s.112757940-,21429216-10300-qtv-s.112757960-,21429216-2700-qtv-s.112757954-,21429216-6800-qtv-s.112757956

People get ready. Witness while you can. God bless. :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I believe media is used to condition people into accepting things they normally would think were crazy. For years now New agers have been getting messages from Spirit guides that a mass alien abduction is going to take place soon on planet Earth. Those who believe the bible know that these are demons deceiving the masses. Satan is conditioning people to believe in Alien adduction when the rapture occurs. A friend of mine brought my attention to this

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1810147516/video/21429215/20100816/94/21429215-700-flash-s.112757933-,21429215-1000-wMV-s.112757951-,21429215-100-flash-s.112757929-,21429215-700-wMV-s.112757945-,21429215-300-flash-s.112757931-,21429215-1000-flash-s.112757940-,21429216-10300-qtv-s.112757960-,21429216-2700-qtv-s.112757954-,21429216-6800-qtv-s.112757956

People get ready. Witness while you can. God bless. :)

Exactly.

Those so-called 'aliens' are really 'devils' as mentioned in the Bible.

• Members
Yes, there is. There is direct evidence.

Luke 21:35-36 compared to I Thessalonians 5:3 for starters.

(Luke 21:34-36) - "But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly. {35} "For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth. {36} "Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man."

(1 Thessalonians 5:1-4) - "But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. {2} For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. {3} For when they say, "Peace and safety!" then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape. {4} But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief."

Sir, the very verses you quoted, if one looks at the surrounding verses, are evidence against your view.

There are not two Second Comings and there are not two last trumpets.
God bless,
Joel ><>.

• Members

Here are a few quotes. It's funny how the devil is setting up a deception for a pre trib rapture. Perhaps he knows something that others do not!

"The people who leave the planet during the time of Earth changes do not fit in here any longer, and they are stopping the harmony of Earth. When the time comes that perhaps 20 million people leave the planet ...
See More
5 minutes ago · Like
Ryan O Channeler Thelma Terrell, who goes by her spiritual name, "Tuella," wrote a book called Project World Evacuation

"Our rescue ships will be able to come in close enough in the twinkling of an eye to set the lifting beams in operation in a moment. And all over the globe where events warrant it, this will be the method of evacuation. mankind will be lifted, levitated shall we say, by the beams from our smaller ships. These smaller craft will in turn taxi the persons to the larger ships overhead, higher in the atmosphere, where there is ample space and quarters and supplies for millions of people."

"...We watch diligently, the threat of a polar shift for the planet in your generation. Such a development would create a planetery situation through which none could survive. This would necessitate an evacuation such as I have referred to."

"...Earth changes will be the primary factor in mass evacuation of this planet."

"There is method and great organization in a detailed plan already near completion for the purpose of removing souls from this planet, in the event of catastrophic events making a rescue necessary..."

"The Great Evacuation will come upon the world very suddenly. The flash of emergency events will be as a lightning that flashes in the sky. So suddenly and so quick in its happening that it is over almost before you are aware of its presence..."

"Phase I of the Great Exodus of souls from the planet will take place at a moment's notice when it is determined that the inhabitants are in danger."

"Phase II... This second phase immediately following the first. The second phase is vital, as we return for the children of all ages and races. The child does not have the power of choice in understanding nor personal accountability."

"Do not be concerned nor unduly upset if you do not participate in this first temporary lift-up of souls who serve with us. This merely means that your action in the plan is elsewhere, and you will be taken for your instructions or will receive them in some other manner. Do not take any personal affront if you are not alerted or are not a participant in this first phase of our plan. Your time will come later, and these instructions are not necessary for you at this time..."

• Members

(Luke 21:34-36) - "But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly. {35} "For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth. {36} "Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man."

(1 Thessalonians 5:1-4) - "But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. {2} For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. {3} For when they say, "Peace and safety!" then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape. {4} But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief."

Sir, the very verses you quoted, if one looks at the surrounding verses, are evidence against your view.

There are not two Second Comings and there are not two last trumpets.
God bless,
Joel ><>.

Look, I don't wish to argue with you. If you are so eager to live through the tribulation...then perhaps you'll get your wish. BUT I and my family and Christian friends will escape it according to the promise of Jesus ...and Paul.

Bye. Edited by Yankee Candle

• Members

Isn't there scripture that states the Holy Spirit will be removed from the earth once or right before the tribulation begins or something like that? If that's true, can't imagine any believers will be there since the Holy Spirit dwells inside of them.

• Members

Isn't there scripture that states the Holy Spirit will be removed from the earth once or right before the tribulation begins or something like that? If that's true, can't imagine any believers will be there since the Holy Spirit dwells inside of them.

I've heard it preached that the Holy Ghost will no longer be working to hold back evil, and that much of that job is actually of believers who are to occupy and be salt and light until Christ returns.

Scripture indicates some will come to Christ and they will be sealed by the Holy Ghost and many will be executed for their faith.

• Members

Good question, scout!

The answer is found in II Thess. 2:7

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth(hinders) will let(hinder) , until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked(antichrist) be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

God bless you, Christian friend.

• Members

Good question, scout!

The answer is found in II Thess. 2:7

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth(hinders) will let(hinder) , until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked(antichrist) be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

God bless you, Christian friend.

That's the verse. This is also the verse which some Christians use to proclaim a mid-trib Rapture.