• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

James the Preacher is back online. Praise the Lord!

• Members

"As previously stated by others, all sickness is not chastening of God, yet any sickness could be connected to God's chastening. I surely would not judge what sickness if chastening by God, nor what sickness is not God's chastening, that is best left up to God."

AMEN !!!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

You may have demons of asthma in you. Or may be punished. Or you may indeed be unSaved. I suggest finding a true Christian church in your area and having the pastor there do a thorough evaluation of your Salvation status.

Make sure the pastor is a prayer warrior in case you will need an exorcism.

:smilie_loco:4

• Members

As previously stated God does not deal with his children under grace as he did with the nation of Israel. There is a vast difference between the "Law of Moses" and the "Law of Christ".

Be careful of those who like to 'pull' certain verses from the OT to build a 'doctrine' on them.
What about all the other verses?? Bible tells us that if we are guilty of one OT law; then we are guilty of them ALL.

Its not our right to condemn God on why He does certain things. Apostle Paul tells us to be content in whatever God has sent our way. I have a friend who is blind; he is doing the work of an evangelist and singing God's praise.

Be assured, one can never have a joyful and Christ-filled life by TRYING to adhere of OT
laws.

I know this things I was just trying to get the nutjOB to answer me. And he did. I'm full of "demons of asthma" according to him or possible not saved. Interestingly enough these "demons" have been skipping every generation within my family which is normal for those who have hereditary asthma.

• Administrators

I know this things I was just trying to get the nutjOB to answer me. And he did. I'm full of "demons of asthma" according to him or possible not saved. Interestingly enough these "demons" have been skipping every generation within my family which is normal for those who have hereditary asthma.

Hey, Wilchbla, have you ever heard of Air Power? It's a blend of herbs and minerals that strengthens the bronchial tubes. We use it whenever we have respiratory prOBlems. Our son has excercise asthma and it seems to help him. It's made by Enzymatic Therapy, if you're interested.

• Members

You may have demons of asthma in you. Or may be punished. Or you may indeed be unSaved. I suggest finding a true Christian church in your area and having the pastor there do a thorough evaluation of your Salvation status.

Make sure the pastor is a prayer warrior in case you will need an exorcism.

Pure charismatic teaching.

• Members

Hey, Wilchbla, have you ever heard of Air Power? It's a blend of herbs and minerals that strengthens the bronchial tubes. We use it whenever we have respiratory prOBlems. Our son has excercise asthma and it seems to help him. It's made by Enzymatic Therapy, if you're interested.

ot.gif

Question.

Does your son have asthma?

If so did it have an effect when entering the service?

I recall mother saying I had a bit of asthma when I was young and wheezed quite a bit. I don't ever remember being bothered by it, except when doing many wind sprints in football, I would huff and puff if we had to do very many of them, yet others seemed to do the same.

11backtotopic.gif

• Administrators

ot.gif

Question.

Does your son have asthma?

If so did it have an effect when entering the service?

I recall mother saying I had a bit of asthma when I was young and wheezed quite a bit. I don't ever remember being bothered by it, except when doing many wind sprints in football, I would huff and puff if we had to do very many of them, yet others seemed to do the same.

11backtotopic.gif

(still off topic) Jerry8 - he has a minor case of what they call stress or excercise asthma. It's not documented in his medical records, so it had no effect on his entering. It's worse when he has too much weight on, but it doesn't affect him all of the time (and anymore it's mostly just a bit of wheezing).