• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Reminder: Burn the Koran day tomorrow!

• Members

Even though "pastor" Terry Jones is a wussy and a hypocrite and will not be burning the Koran today as he promised, myself and my congregation will do the act of burning this book of satan! It is also important to point out that Jones is not a Christian according to various news reports. Apparently this "church" is led by him and his wife Sylvia. Church led by a woman is blasphemy. So this should be no shock that he capitulated to the Mooslims and the satanists who support them.

Well, as I often say, the Lord has never been PC, and neither should we! I WILL burn the Koran, Quiran, Q'uran, and Qu'ran! Any true Christian who wants to participate should do so. We got 70 copies from some Mooslim web sites offering them for free. I encourage you all to do the same. Burn this book of the devil. Let the Mooslims rage all they want.

• Administrators

I live in Indiana and I will certainly not drive there today or tomorrow. Too busy this morning with our nursing home service and tomorrow with church...not that I'd go anyway - if someone wants to burn a koran they own, go for it. I'm not interested. Not because I'm a wimp. Just because there is no value in it. Now - if you lead a muslim to the Lord and they voluntarily burn theirs, that is wonderful!

I find it interesting that there are folks who are going to follow what Pastor Jones was going to do...and yet he shares the pulpit with his wife...don't think I'd want to follow in his footsteps!

• Members

I live in Indiana and I will certainly not drive there today or tomorrow. Too busy this morning with our nursing home service and tomorrow with church...not that I'd go anyway - if someone wants to burn a koran they own, go for it. I'm not interested. Not because I'm a wimp. Just because there is no value in it. Now - if you lead a muslim to the Lord and they voluntarily burn theirs, that is wonderful!

I find it interesting that there are folks who are going to follow what Pastor Jones was going to do...and yet he shares the pulpit with his wife...don't think I'd want to follow in his footsteps!

Maybe Cooper can visit the woman reading the Koran and see if she'd like to burn hers. :icon_mrgreen:

• Administrators

Maybe Cooper can visit the woman reading the Koran and see if she'd like to burn hers. :icon_mrgreen:

Please, no!!!! :lol: I'm not saying what town I live in 'cause I don't want him here. We had the loonies from Westboro here a few years back. That was enough! And she won't be able to burn it: it's going to pour the rain, remember? :yeah:

• Members

Please, no!!!! :lol: I'm not saying what town I live in 'cause I don't want him here. We had the loonies from Westboro here a few years back. That was enough! And she won't be able to burn it: it's going to pour the rain, remember? :yeah:

Westboro is about the worst!

Yes, rain, rain be there that day!

• Members

I still think Cooper is a Troll. I don't think he is a Calvinist, possibly not even a Christian. If he was his mandate is to preach the gospel to the heathen, not to OBtain their literature. It is up to the heathen, leaving their paganism, to burn their literature, separating themselves from their past.

• Administrators

I still think Cooper is a Troll. I don't think he is a Calvinist, possibly not even a Christian. If he was his mandate is to preach the gospel to the heathen, not to OBtain their literature. It is up to the heathen, leaving their paganism, to burn their literature, separating themselves from their past.

:amen:

• Members

Even though "pastor" Terry Jones is a wussy and a hypocrite and will not be burning the Koran today as he promised, myself and my congregation will do the act of burning this book of satan! It is also important to point out that Jones is not a Christian according to various news reports. Apparently this "church" is led by him and his wife Sylvia. Church led by a woman is blasphemy. So this should be no shock that he capitulated to the Mooslims and the satanists who support them.

Well, as I often say, the Lord has never been PC, and neither should we! I WILL burn the Koran, Quiran, Q'uran, and Qu'ran! Any true Christian who wants to participate should do so. We got 70 copies from some Mooslim web sites offering them for free. I encourage you all to do the same. Burn this book of the devil. Let the Mooslims rage all they want.

If I were you, I would first focus on cleaning up my language.