• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

When did this onlyspecialoffers.com stuff start?

• Members

Twice, I've been trying to post a reply on a thread on this forum and some message from onlyspecialoffers.com pops up, saying I'm the winner for the day, or something like that! The only way I can get rid of it, is to completely turn my computer off! It just locks up my browser! Is there more than one winner each day? I mean, has anyone else had this prOBlem? If so, why and why is this even up here?

• Members

HMMMMMMMMMM! Interesting!
Will do! Had a virus on here, Monday night! Got rid of it and installed "Microsoft Security Essentials!" We'll see what it does!

Did a "Quick Scan" and no bugs! Still HMMMMMMMMMM! BTW, I think this program is on it's toes; nothing wrong with it! A friend of mine, who knows a whole lot more about computers than your's truly, recommended it, when I called him about Monday night's bug! This fellow also told us how to get rid of said bug!

• Administrators

Malware is good protection, too. I've had a few trojans on my work computer, but we got malware and it's been a blessing. We already have AVG, but the trojans locked it up. Now with malware when I suspect something I can do a quick scan and get rid of any prOBlems before they multiply.

• Members

Malware is good protection, too. I've had a few trojans on my work computer, but we got malware and it's been a blessing. We already have AVG, but the trojans locked it up. Now with malware when I suspect something I can do a quick scan and get rid of any prOBlems before they multiply.

What is the name of the malware you use?

• Members

That's how we got rid of Monday night's bug! Got it on here too and will try it later! BTW, it happened again today and it's .info, instead of .com! It only happens on this site!
BTW, I've also been getting a couple of "redirects," when I've been doing some "googling!"
As I said a few lines back, I'll run "Malware" a little later, tonight! Takes a while but worth it, if it gets rid of any bugs! Thanks!