• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Some advice

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Your wife has remarried, and her new husband, being as she married him, should be the one to decide what church she and he attends, as well as what church the children attend when they're with their mother in their house, that is until they get of legal age.

Your wife made this decision, it was her choice, and there is nothing you can do about it, except to state your concerns and your wishes, yet when the children are in your ex-wife and her husbands home, they are under their mother and their mother's 2nd husband rule, again, until they reach legal age.

Because of such conflicts that is prOBably why God gives only one reason for divorce, yet even with that the husband and wife ought to try very hard to stay married to their spouse, if they can't, don't remarry, for remarrying is what brings in most troubles between divorced couples.

An until they get of legal age when they're in your ex-wife's and her husbands house, custody, you will not have say so, except for the time they are in your house, custody.

• Members

I know a good hit man if you need him! (just joking)

You have receieved a lot of good advice. I pray that the Lord will guide you with wisdom and grace as you go through this ordeal. I recommend that you keep doing what you are doing, and emphasize that the children are to OBey the authorities over them. Some day they may disagree with you, but hopefully they will respect you enough to OBey. I always told the inmates at the county jail that the best way to handle authority is to submit to it. When we do that the authority works in our favor. I pray for you and your wife in this issue, and I know that the Lord will lead you through it--just follow Him. God bless you all, and keep seeking the Lord in all things.