• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Do Wives Have To Love Their Husbands?

• Members

The emphasis is on the husband loving their wife and the wife respecting their husband because this tends to be the problem within a marriage and what each sex desires the most in a relationship. This doesn't mean that a husband doesn't have to respect his wife or the wife doesn't have to love him.

• Members

The emphasis is on the husband loving their wife and the wife respecting their husband because this tends to be the problem within a marriage and what each sex desires the most in a relationship. This doesn't mean that a husband doesn't have to respect his wife or the wife doesn't have to love him.

True.

• Members

That is the problem with lots of people, they try to figure out the intent, so they can defend their self, them miss the whole point when there is no accusation meant.

You know, it would be a lot less confusing if you would just explain what you meant instead of pointing out any perceived "problem" you might think I have. I confess: I missed your point . Do you care to explain what that point was?

The original question was "Do Wives Have to Love their husbands.