• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Ricky Boler

• Members

Several years ago, I used to hear about an up-and-coming young preacher, named Ricky Boler, who, at the time, pastored the New River Baptist Temple, of Radford, (sp?) VA! He used to preach every year at the Georgetown Baptist Church Camp Meeting, moderated by Pastor Lee Davis, in Leicester, NC! He came to mind earlier and I was wondering if anybody knows where he is, or what he's doing now! Can't find anything out online about him! The church's address is all I can find!
Any helpful info, would be greatly appreciated! Thank you, in advance!

• Members

I have found some decent results with Rick Bowler. Just a thought.

HMMMMMMMMM! Just out of curiosity, just what are your keywords? All I come up with, (any way I try,) is a bunch of craaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzy stuff, that has nothing to do with what I'm lookin' for!
Thanks!

• Members

If I am looking for someone/something specific, I will always put quotes around each keyword and a "+" between them. That will help to eliminate some strange responses. I used both names (Boler and Bowler), "preacher", and the names of the churches. I searched a few different ways.

• Members

If I am looking for someone/something specific, I will always put quotes around each keyword and a "+" between them. That will help to eliminate some strange responses. I used both names (Boler and Bowler), "preacher", and the names of the churches. I searched a few different ways.

Interesting! Most of the time, I do something somewhat similar, but, I'll have to try that! Usually, what I do, is, I do something like, preacher "preacher's name" and that's it! I'll check it out!
Thanks!

• Members

Interesting! Most of the time, I do something somewhat similar, but, I'll have to try that! Usually, what I do, is, I do something like, preacher "preacher's name" and that's it! I'll check it out!
Thanks!

Alright! In continuing our class, "Google Searching For Dummies," do you put spaces between each " and +? I didn't and my results were more strange than before! It's entirely possible, that' I'm doing something wrong! It won't be the first and I know, not the last!
Thanks for your help and time!
BTW, anybody else have any helpful info?

• Members

Alright! In continuing our class, "Google Searching For Dummies," do you put spaces between each " and +? I didn't and my results were more strange than before! It's entirely possible, that' I'm doing something wrong! It won't be the first and I know, not the last!
Thanks for your help and time!
BTW, anybody else have any helpful info?

Nope, no spaces. "independent"+"fundamental"+"baptist"+"forums"