• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Ground Zero Mosque Reveals Deeper Muslim Problem

• Members

Ground Zero Mosque Reveals Deeper Muslim PrOBlem

Now here is the prOBlem, even those who call them self peaceful Muslims protect their brothers, and will not tell on them. So with all actuality those who are called peaceful Muslims are a threat to American and its citizens.

That's a fact liberals have been trying so hard to deny. Even the so-called peaceful Muslims support the overall goal of the Islamification of the world through giving money that is used for this purpose, hiding and protecting Muslims operating outside the law, infiltrating various institutions, etc.

Islam, in both the worldly sense and in the religious sense, is the enemy of America and Christianity.

• Members

To be honest, I don't want to get wrapped up in a discussion again and I think we've all stated our opinions (and beat that poor old proverbial dead horse, bless his heart). At the risk of digging him up and beating him again, I will say this. The article pointed to a cultural prOBlem and a prOBlem of trust between law enforcement and the Muslim community. Judging from the attitude of the FBI agent, the distrust goes both ways and needs to be addressed on both sides in order for us to effectively deal with potential terrorist threats.

However if you read the entire article it makes this statement near the end, "The overwhelming majority of Muslims do not deserve to be tarnished by the terrorist acts of those who have hijacked their religion. For the most part, they are peace-loving people, some of whom are my friends." This is what I have been trying to say in the last thread. To have it also stated by a biased news source ought to show you that it's not just my "liberalism" talking.

• Members

EDITORIAL: No time for Islam
Giant clock symbolizes religion's expansionist aspirations
By THE WASHINGTON TIMES
-
The Washington Times
7:03 p.m., Wednesday, August 11, 2010

In a severe case of clock envy, Saudi Arabia has erected a nearly 2,000-foot-high timepiece intended to stake a symbolic claim for Mecca as the world's center. Islamic scholars have proposed that the Royal Mecca Clock Tower supplant the OBservatory in Greenwich, England, to set the new glOBal standard time. It is the latest form of Muslim glOBal outreach - taking control of time itself.

The Mecca clock is as much propaganda as it is a timepiece. Its purpose is to proselytize. "In the name of Allah" is written in Arabic on the clock face, and tens of thousands of green and white lights will flash five times a day to remind people when to pray.

The explicitly sectarian nature of the project does not contradict its scientific basis, according to Muslim scholars. The glOBal switch to Mecca time was proposed in 2008 during an Islamic conference in Qatar. Sheikh Youssef al-Qaradawy hosted a panel called "Mecca, the Centre of the Earth, Theory and Practice," in which he claimed that Mecca's perfect alignment with magnetic north made it the ideal scientific choice. This is not true, but in Islamic thought, all scientific inquiry is subordinate to the truth revealed in the Koran and the sayings and life of Muhammad. If Islam's prophet said Mecca is the center of the universe, it must be so. If OBservable facts contradict this claim, they must be reconciled or ignored. Failing that, just build the largest clock in the world and let the nonbelievers deal with it.

Time zones are admittedly arbitrary, but they are required by modern travel and technology. The Greenwich convention is a leftover from the British Empire, which had a vital interest in time zones because it spanned the glOBe. The United States at first resisted the notion that Greenwich should be the prime meridian, and Pierre L'Enfant envisioned it set at the U.S. Capitol. In 1793, Secretary of State Thomas Jefferson established a meridian running through the White House and up 16th Street (hence Meridian Hill Park in the Columbia Heights neighborhood). In 1850, Congress declared "the meridian of the [Naval] OBservatory at Washington shall be adopted and used as the American meridian for all astronomical purposes and ... the meridian of Greenwich shall be adopted for all nautical purposes." By the early 20th century, the United States gave up on the quixotic notion that the world revolved around Washington and adopted Greenwich time.

It is easy to dismiss Mecca Mean Time as a stunt, especially in the days when official time is set by atomic clocks and reminders to pray can be sent by text message, but it is another example of the ways in which the Muslim world seeks to impose a new glOBal orthodoxy. In the clash of civilizations, nothing is off-limits. Another, more serious example is the proposal from the Organization of the Islamic Conference that the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, one of the fundamental agreements in international law, be supplanted in Muslim-majority countries by Shariah law. In other words, the organization rejects the notion that universal human rights exist - at least, not as the rest of the world has defined them.

As the world grows more open, as humanity becomes more interconnected, the orthodox defenders of the Muslim religion are finding more ways to separate themselves and divide the world into competing camps. Those in the OBama administration infected with the mania for "outreach" to Islam have to come to grips with the fact that Muslim leaders do not want what the West has to offer and are doing everything in their power to segregate themselves and the people they rule. For them it will always be Mecca time.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/aug/11/no-time-for-islam/

• Members

Ground Zero Mosque Reveals Deeper Muslim PrOBlem

Now here is the prOBlem, even those who call them self peaceful Muslims protect their brothers, and will not tell on them. So with all actuality those who are called peaceful Muslims are a threat to American and its citizens.

What is going on with this thread? I keep having trouble with my posts not going through in this thread and now I see a post by CPR has completely disappeared???

• Members

That's a fact liberals have been trying so hard to deny. Even the so-called peaceful Muslims support the overall goal of the Islamification of the world through giving money that is used for this purpose, hiding and protecting Muslims operating outside the law, infiltrating various institutions, etc.

Islam, in both the worldly sense and in the religious sense, is the enemy of America and Christianity.

While there is a lot of truth to your statement, something that many people do not know or think about is that every major mosque within the US has FBI agents posing as members. Now you wonder what about these little mosques that no one has heard of. They have been heard of and if there is reason to believe things are going on, there are agents there at some point. Case and point... Columbia, Mo. Their mosque has been raided 3 times that I know of... It is a fairly small mosque. I have been there maybe 10 times and in all those times never saw more then 100 people there, even on a Friday.

While I am sure that there are 'cells' that go undetected, the government knows a lot more about what is going on inside mosques then they tell us.

• Members

To be honest, I don't want to get wrapped up in a discussion again and I think we've all stated our opinions (and beat that poor old proverbial dead horse, bless his heart). At the risk of digging him up and beating him again, I will say this. The article pointed to a cultural prOBlem and a prOBlem of trust between law enforcement and the Muslim community. Judging from the attitude of the FBI agent, the distrust goes both ways and needs to be addressed on both sides in order for us to effectively deal with potential terrorist threats.

However if you read the entire article it makes this statement near the end, "The overwhelming majority of Muslims do not deserve to be tarnished by the terrorist acts of those who have hijacked their religion. For the most part, they are peace-loving people, some of whom are my friends." This is what I have been trying to say in the last thread. To have it also stated by a biased news source ought to show you that it's not just my "liberalism" talking.

Great, them the thing to do is click off of this topic and go on your merry way. No one, I repeat, no one is forcing you to participate in this topic. In fact, there be topics that I click on, read them, without ever making a comment.

• Members

True, but it seems that many cannot get it though their head that its a religion of terror, not peace.

• Members

True, but it seems that many cannot get it though their head that its a religion of terror, not peace.

Many don't want to! It's so much more popular to adopt and parrot the liberal line.

Christians who actually OBey the Word of God are becoming fewer. It's not popular to accept the Word of God regarding so many issues...Islam...divorce...adultery...homosexuality...politics, and it's so much easier to live in accord with the world than to live according the the Word.

• Members

Great, them the thing to do is click off of this topic and go on your merry way. No one, I repeat, no one is forcing you to participate in this topic. In fact, there be topics that I click on, read them, without ever making a comment.

Jerry, I respect you as a pastor and you have a lot of biblical knowledge that I can learn from. However, I feel that you automatically assume that you aren't going to agree with me or that I am "liberal" and you read the first line of my posts and don't take into consideration what the main point of my entire post is.

I was simply saying that I didn't want to get caught up in rehashing everything I said on the previous thread (really for the sake of everyone here :D). However I did read the article you posted and I wanted to make a point about the conclusion of the article, which i found interesting.

Here is what I said:
The article pointed to a cultural prOBlem and a prOBlem of trust between law enforcement and the Muslim community. Judging from the attitude of the FBI agent, the distrust goes both ways and needs to be addressed on both sides in order for us to effectively deal with potential terrorist threats.

However if you read the entire article it makes this statement near the end, "The overwhelming majority of Muslims do not deserve to be tarnished by the terrorist acts of those who have hijacked their religion. For the most part, they are peace-loving people, some of whom are my friends." This is what I have been trying to say in the last thread.

I think that it is worth mentioning that a conservative news source that gets posted here often makes a conclusive statement that is in fact the opposite of what has been argued by many here.

• Members

Jerry, I respect you as a pastor and you have a lot of biblical knowledge that I can learn from. However, I feel that you automatically assume that you aren't going to agree with me or that I am "liberal" and you read the first line of my posts and don't take into consideration what the main point of my entire post is.

I was simply saying that I didn't want to get caught up in rehashing everything I said on the previous thread (really for the sake of everyone here :D). However I did read the article you posted and I wanted to make a point about the conclusion of the article, which i found interesting.

Here is what I said:
The article pointed to a cultural prOBlem and a prOBlem of trust between law enforcement and the Muslim community. Judging from the attitude of the FBI agent, the distrust goes both ways and needs to be addressed on both sides in order for us to effectively deal with potential terrorist threats.

However if you read the entire article it makes this statement near the end, "The overwhelming majority of Muslims do not deserve to be tarnished by the terrorist acts of those who have hijacked their religion. For the most part, they are peace-loving people, some of whom are my friends." This is what I have been trying to say in the last thread.

I think that it is worth mentioning that a conservative news source that gets posted here often makes a conclusive statement that is in fact the opposite of what has been argued by many here.

And againt you fail to take into consideration the Word of God or facts of life and history, instead latching onto line written by a reporter which is not working for a true conservative news source. Most of what is called conservative today is actually neo-conservative which is nothing more than warmed over liberalism.

Don't forget that "conservative" President Bush proclaimed that Islam was a religion of peace and quoted the Koran out of context to try and prove so. Interestingly, his choice of quote, taken in context, actually proved the opposite of what he proclaimed.

Both liberals and neo-cons support the liberal, worldly view of Islam as peaceful with only a very few "radicals".

The facts have been put forth yet you refuse to accept them.

Whether looking to the Koran itself or Muslim history it's clear that Islam is a religion of violence with one goal in mind: world domination and the extermination of all who refust to convert (by choice or force) to Islam.

Islam, from its inception to today has spread itself by violence and war. Islam has condemned millions to hell, currently works actively to prevent millions from hearing the Gospel and is actively persecuting Christians around the world even to the point of murder.

Muslims as a whole support this, either directly or indirectly. Even so-called "peaceful" Muslims have been proven time and again to be supplying terror networks with money, intelligence, safe haven, PR cover, etc. Some have even been found to eventually take to violence themselves.

Islam is a false religion that every Christian should stand against.

Islam is bent upon world domination and the extermination of however many millions necessary to create an entirely Islamic world. Not even the Communists or Nazis were so ambitious and neither had/have a history of working towards this goal for centuries via war, persecution, infiltration, etc.

Do you want to stand with God or not?

• Members
Ground Zero mosque plans 'fuelling anti-Muslim protests across US

In part:

A Florida church, Dove World Outreach Centre, is planning a "burn the Qur'an" day on September 11 and has already outraged Muslims by planting a sign on its front lawn that reads: Islam is the Devil.

"The church's senior pastor, Terry Jones, has said he is "exposing Islam for what it is".

"It is a violent and oppressive religion that is trying to masquerade itself as a religion of peace, seeking to deceive our society," the church said. "Islam is a lie based upon lies and deceptions and fear. In Muslim countries, if you preach the gospel or convert to Christianity – you will be killed. That is the type of religion it is."

I can understand that, exposing Islam for what it truly is. Yet many refuse to see the evil in this wicked religion that worships a false god.

• Members

Here is what I said:

If you don't want to get caught up in rehashing this topic, there is an easy way not to, just ignore it, as I stated, I do this on several topics.. And believe me, we know how you stand on this subject.

Its a topic of interest to me, and a few others and we don't think of Islam being a peaceful religion. We know what they are after, to murder those who do not submit and convert. I'm going to speculate on two reason why some Muslims refuse not point out their Muslim terrorist brother and sisters.

1. they prOBably do not point them out because of fear, fear of losing their lives.
2. really they agree with them and do not want to hinder the Islam cause.

Bear in mind, there is no 'Golden Rule' for Muslims in the Koran such as we have.

Mt 7:12 ¶ Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

Their rule is, murder those who refuse to convert to Islam, them take their possession for their self.

And neither do they anything such as this in their Koran.

Mt 5:43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
Mt 19:19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
Mt 22:39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
Mr 12:31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

Once again, they believe, if thy neighbor is a Christan and he refuses to convert to Islam, kill him.

And they have proved this over and over,

Also, they do not have this teaching in their Koran

Ex 20:16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

For them, if its for the cause of Islam, they can lie as necessary so that they can deceive a professing Christian in order to murder him and his family.

By the way, take a look at the rewards they are suppose to receive for carrying out terrorist acts against Christians and or America.