• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

the family and friends of Brother Roland Parker

• Members

Please remember the family and friends of preacher Roland Parker. He pastored the Cloverleaf Baptist Church, of Cartersville, GA, for many years. Preceding his death, he was a member of Philadelphia Baptist Church, of Calhoun, GA. He passed away yesterday. I know the family will receive friends tomorrow night, but I don't know where, or any particulars about the funeral. No information seems to be available at this time. I never had the chance to meet Brother Parker, but from what people say around here, he was a great man of God. He'll be greatly missed.
BTW, if you'd like to hear Brother Parker preach, there're two messages from him on Philadelphia Baptist Church's website, which you can find in the directory.

• Members

May God grant peace and comfort to those who mourn his passing.

"
I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repe
nt
ance shall be hid from mine eyes
." (Hosea 13:14)

• Members

May God grant peace and comfort to those who mourn his passing.

"
I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repe
nt
ance shall be hid from mine eyes
." (Hosea 13:14)

yes, I like what miss linda said.

Well put miss Linda, and it is sweet of you to say so.

Praying for those who mourn their loss. Edited by irishman