• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

How active are you in church?

22 members have voted

1. 1. How active are you in church?

• I'm there every time the doors are open and active in choir, teaching classes, or other ministries
    • I try to be faithful and I participate in one ministry, like choir or nursery
    • I am faithful in church but I do not serve in any ministries
    • I go to church when I can and that's about it

• Members

Do you have the calling and ability to start a house church or Bible study?

At this point in time I don't know if I am going to live to see the 1st week of the new year, so starting a church is the least of my priorities right now. Besides, IFB doctrine and KJV only-ism is hardly heard of here and when introduced doesn't often last long - too many greedy charismatics chasing the prosperity gospel.

• Members

Some quotes.

The men who try to do something and fail, are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed.

The work is solemn: therefore, do not trifle. The task is difficult; therefore, do not relax. The opportunity is brief; therefore, do not delay. The path is narrow, therefore, do not wander. The prize is glorious, therefore, do not faint.