• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

David Crowder's version of I Saw the Light

• Members

No time for drinkin' tea while your listenin' to good 'ol bluegrass Gospel anyway!

I love bluegrass Gospel but most of it doesn't tend to be that upbeat unless it's performed live. One year at a Christmas program in our church a local bluegrass Gospel group performed and I could have listened to them doing "I'll Fly Away" all night long.

• Members

Well, I've been listening to and playing a lot of modern music and it's gotten a little boring, so I'm expanding into other genres, and I recently fell in love with bluegrass, blues, and southern gospel, so I'm looking for more of that stuff... I just kinda wonder what our group's reaction will be when our little rock band decides to do a night of bluegrass music instead of the usual stuff. Should be interesting to see their reaction.

• Administrators

Bluegrass has never been a favorite of mine (but I do like tea, BroMatt :clapping::icon_mrgreen: ). But my dad loves it. He was raised in WV, so that's as natural as breathing! He always wanted to play the banjo, but his fingers are too big. My mom got him one, and he just couldn't do it (putting aside that he didn't know how - he just couldn't!).

• Members

We always drank sweet iced tea then, when I got married, my sweety turned me on to hot tea (she's a Yankee). Lately we've been drinking iced Green tea with a bit of lemon.

I like all kinds of tea........

Edited by heartstrings