• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Helen Thomas tells Jews "Get the H out of Palestine"

• Members

Helen Thomas owes the Jewish people and the rest of us an apology. She needs to get out of the press and should never be allowed to participate in the White House press corps again.

I disagree with Helen Thomas, yet if we are going to allow freedom in American, why should she be kicked out for expressing her views?

• Members

I disagree with Helen Thomas, yet if we are going to allow freedom in American, why should she be kicked out for expressing her views?

Why shold the Jewish nation of Israel be kicked out of the nation of Israel? She's a reporter not a philosopher.

• Members

Helen has always been a far left liberal.

Imagine her reaction if a conservative had said all Mexicans should get out of America and just go home.

Of course liberals don't care about history, only how they can manipulate it as a propaganda tool.

• Members

Why shold the Jewish nation of Israel be kicked out of the nation of Israel? She's a reporter not a philosopher.

Dave, I said I did not agree with her. I did not say the Jewish nation should be kicked out of Israel. I just commented, this is a free country, why kick someone out for expressing their opinion. If that happened this would stop being a free country, them even we might be shut up completely.

• Members

Dave, I said I did not agree with her. I did not say the Jewish nation should be kicked out of Israel. I just commented, this is a free country, why kick someone out for expressing their opinion. If that happened this would stop being a free country, them even we might be shut up completely.

Ms Thomas is free to express any view she wants. But why would any news organization allow a person like this to be their White House press corp reporter? That is the issue... not whether or not she is free to express her views. Check out this video... She deserves to be on the press corps?????

Here she is telling the White House to condemn the attack because Isareal "deliberately attacked and killed" people on the ship. This is the jOB of a White House Reporter???

Edited by holster

• Members

If anyone gets canned from the press corp, it want be a liberal, least not while Mr. OBama is in charge of the White House.

Can't a news organization hire who they want? I surely hope so, when they can't America will be in even worse shape than they are now in.

But why take in after me? I said very plain I did not approve of her! Its almost like y'all are jumping on me as if I'm defending what she said. What goes anyway?

I just fail to understand with all the talk about freedom, them because of what she said you want to shut her up and shut her out. What if someone comes along and wants to shut you up? If you try to shut up people such as her, they will be coming after you. Of course the liberals are already trying to shut down conservative talk radio.

• Members

If anyone gets canned from the press corp, it want be a liberal, least not while Mr. OBama is in charge of the White House.

Can't a news organization hire who they want? I surely hope so, when they can't America will be in even worse shape than they are now in.

But why take in after me? I said very plain I did not approve of her! Its almost like y'all are jumping on me as if I'm defending what she said. What goes anyway?

I just fail to understand with all the talk about freedom, them because of what she said you want to shut her up and shut her out. What if someone comes along and wants to shut you up? If you try to shut up people such as her, they will be coming after you. Of course the liberals are already trying to shut down conservative talk radio.

Jerry8... not sure I understand your sensitivity here. I assure you if you think I was "jumping on" you that's not the case. My entire focus was on the story.

And the point here is wisdom and being smart, not whether someone has this and that right. A pastor has the "right" to say whatever he wants, this is America, but..... I wouldn't think a lot of a pastor who gets in the pulpit and starts calling out the sins of individual people and bashing them. That is just plain dumb whether he has the right or not.

The whole world watches this stuff. It is DUMB (yes I'm shouting) for a White House Reporter to say such trash. It only supports those who want to wipe Israel off the map! She should be fired immediately. She can still speak her mind even as one without a jOB.

• Members

I still do not understand why any of you would want to take her right to free speech away? Surely you would not want yours taken away from someone on that side. And that is exactly what happens when something like that gets started.

As I have said, now for the 3rd time, I totally disagree with her. Are we now on a crusade of shutting everyone up who disagrees with us. I only thought the liberals and or dictators would do such a thing.

Helen Thomas Apologizes for Jewish Remark

• Members

Don't you love the kind and loving and tolerant liberal media?

I thought The Joker was already killed by Batman?

It's funny that someone who is supposedly for "women's rights" and "democracy" like Helen Thomas is would back a people that if they were in charge would have Helen in a burka under the authority of a man who'd tell her to keep her mouth shut and not to leave the kitchen Edited by Wilchbla

• Members

I still do not understand why any of you would want to take her right to free speech away? Surely you would not want yours taken away from someone on that side. And that is exactly what happens when something like that gets started.

As I have said, now for the 3rd time, I totally disagree with her. Are we now on a crusade of shutting everyone up who disagrees with us. I only thought the liberals and or dictators would do such a thing.

Helen Thomas Apologizes for Jewish Remark

Jerry.. I will say again, I'm not in any way taking away her right to free speech. What I would like to see is her privilege to be an official White House reporter taken away. You can't seem to see the difference.... I'm sorry for that. Edited by holster

• Members

Let Helen speak her mind as an individual without the benefit of an international audience. Israel gets enough bashing from columnists without the benefit of international T.V. broadcasts. If it is important to her she should put it in her column.

Most likely, she will continue to be at this administration's White House so they can spew Jewish hate.

Joker...is funny.