• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Orders came for our Marine

• Members

Grandson got his orders, Afghanistan come January, if nothing changes he will be in Afghanistan come January. Oh, I've got orders not to tell anyone, he dosen't want his fathers side of the family to know. You would have to know them to understand. This ought to help, they're get into your business kind of people, interferes of the worse kind.

I might add, he is looking forward to it, he wants to go.

• Members

My prayers are with him. The Lord has a way of watching over His own, but his judgment in joining the Marines is questionable! (Go ARMY!)

Praise the Lord for men like your grandson.

Wait a minute now, you used to have an Iwo Jima memorial (Marines planting the American flag on Mount Suribachi) picture which is clearly more Marine Corps then any other service. Maybe you wanted to join the Marine Corps deep inside. :coolsmiley: Well, that's what I hear from most soldiers anyway :bleh: Edited by DennisDurty

• Members

Wait a minute now, you used to have an Iwo Jima memorial (Marines planting the American flag on Mount Suribachi) picture which is clearly more Marine Corps then any other service. Maybe you wanted to join the Marine Corps deep inside. :coolsmiley: Well, that's what I hear from most soldiers anyway :bleh:

Good memory! You got me there! (except I did not want to be a marine! I didn't even "want" to join the Army, just seemed like the proper thing to do!) :th_tiphat: Edited by irishman

• Members

Guns up Jerry #s. I am proud of him.

My prayers are with him. The Lord has a way of watching over His own, but his judgment in joining the Marines is questionable! (Go ARMY!)

Praise the Lord for men like your grandson.

Irishman, sorry bro.

ARMY is short for either Aint Ready (to be a) Marine Yet or Aint Ready (to be a man) Yet, YMMV.

I was in the Corps from 94 to 98. 1st Mar Div Fox Co 2nd Batallion 4th Marines (MOS) 0331 Camp Pendleton, CA.

Respectfully Submitted

Br Steve

Gal. 2.20

• Administrators

Irishman, sorry bro.

ARMY is short for either Aint Ready (to be a) Marine Yet or Aint Ready (to be a man) Yet, YMMV.

I was in the Corps from 94 to 98. 1st Mar Div Fox Co 2nd Batallion 4th Marines (MOS) 0331 Camp Pendleton, CA.

Respectfully Submitted

Br Steve

Gal. 2.20

Ahem! :tapping: ( :D )

• Members

Irishman, sorry bro.

Respectfully Submitted

Br Steve

Gal. 2.20

Well, at least you have your jarhead on straight when it comes to life verses!
(That's mine too! I used it so long that I thought i'd better let people see another one awhile.) Edited by irishman