• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Health problems after Health problems

• Members

I been having major sinus prOBlems and other health prOBlems and some of it in the passed kept me from church. I am also having trust issues with people and I am not having lower back prOBlems and i am only 32 years of age. I don't trust doctors anymore or afraid to go to the doctor because of several reasons. I just want the pains and sinus prOBlems and now this lower back prOBlem to go away. I never was pregnant so I am not sure if I am pregnant or not , I read lower back prOBlems are also a sign of pregnancy.
I feel ever since we are going to a strong Bible believing teaching church and very strong , Satan is trying to discourage me.
Karrie

• Members

I been having major sinus prOBlems and other health prOBlems and some of it in the passed kept me from church. I am also having trust issues with people and I am not having lower back prOBlems and i am only 32 years of age. I don't trust doctors anymore or afraid to go to the doctor because of several reasons. I just want the pains and sinus prOBlems and now this lower back prOBlem to go away. I never was pregnant so I am not sure if I am pregnant or not , I read lower back prOBlems are also a sign of pregnancy.
I feel ever since we are going to a strong Bible believing teaching church and very strong , Satan is trying to discourage me.
Karrie

Prayed for you Kay. Stay strong in the Lord.

• Members

Karrie, Lower back pain could be a serious prOBlem, and waiting could be dangerous. Sometimes when you put off such a thing you will have damaged nerves that can never be repaired, yet when taken care of early the nerves will not be damaged.

Prayers.

• Administrators

Karrie, have you thought about seeing a chiropractor? They could tell if your back pain could be fixed without surgery, and a good chiro could actually help clear up those sinus prOBlems (unless those would need surgery...which is rare but does happen).

So sorry you've still had to struggle with so much sickness. I'm sure that the devil isn't happy you are in a good church and growing!! But keep at it...God doesn't promise to heal all our sickensses in this life (remember he told Paul "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness."), but He does promise to be with us every step of the way!

Praying for you.

• Members

Thanks for the Prayers and yes a Chiropractor helped my dads sinuses a few years back. I just have to find one that accepts Medicare. Yes I am still aching there. So I am checking into my local doctor soon see if they detect something. I would rather go to one of the bigger city hospital doctors 40 mins away from us better care there but, I am so much in pain I need someone local LOL.

Plus being OBese also is not helping me and I am fixing that prOBlem by changing my diet around.

Keep me in prayers.