• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Preacher convicted of killing wife, freezing body

• Members

Preacher convicted of killing wife, freezing body

So sad, according to the article, he murdered his wife December 2004 and stuffed her in a freezer and was arrested in 2008.

It seem that most abuse occur in the name of religion. It's sad that religion attract people like them, especially religion that give them more of prophet type of power. I guess it is because they are too fleshy (meaning, they only care about what feels good to them or their body) to know their own sin. Edited by Psalms18_28

• Members

Yes it is a shame, they bring shame to God and Jesus plus they put a big stumbling block in front of the lost people.

Ecc 8:11 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

This is why he should have been hung behind the courthouse from a tree limb after conviction.

• Members

Ecc 8:11 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

This is why he should have been hung behind the courthouse from a tree limb after conviction.

Indeed the death penalty in America is such a tiny deterrent because it's so infrequently handed out and when it is prisoners often sit on death row for 10, 20 or even 30 years before their execution date arrives. Many death row inmates die of old age or disease before they can be executed.

God commanded swift execution of justice. This was once the norm in America and the death penalty did indeed deter some from committing egregious crimes back then.

Of course, anytime we do things outside of God's way it will be a mess.

• Members

I agree.

Capital punishment is the answer to such crimes, but the bleeding hearts don't want it, I feel they feel with capital punishment in place they just just happen to muder someone and capital punishment might be carried out of them.

There is a scripture in the bible that says this is a deterrent, I forget which one it is, maybe someone else remembers.