• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

New baby!

• Members

We're praising God for our baby boy Silas, born last Wednesday. Rachel (joyfulpraise93 on here) and Silas got back from the hospital today and are getting along all right.
Our first boy, Benjamin, is 14 months, and is always oodles of sunshine and joy. We're really thankful for our two boys!

Silas Paul

• Members

Silas! I wanted to name my first born Silas, and then we had a girl and we named her Kiera.

And then I wanted to name my second born Silas, but we had a girl and we named her Lily.

And then I wanted to name our next one Silas, but we had a girl and we named her Charlotte.

Bah!

Oh, by the way, congradulations on having a baby boy, and being able to name him Silas. :clapping:

Edited by Rick Schworer

• Administrators

Silas! I wanted to name my first born Silas, and then we had a girl and we named her Kiera.
And then I wanted to name my second born Silas, but we had a girl and we named her Lily.
And then I wanted to name our next one Silas, but we had a girl and we named her Charlotte.

:ROFL:

I had a boys name picked out 4 times and I never got to use it.