• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Profile picture

• Members

I had to downsize mine with Microsoft Picture Manger before it would download. That was the 1st time I ever done that, I learned something.

Where do you find Microsoft Picture Manager? Is ot on the program list on your computer? I have windows home Vista, and I don't think I have such a program.

• Members

I think it come on the copy of Microsoft Office Student and Teachers Edition 2003 that I bought. Might be able to do it with Window and Fax Viewer, but not sure. I don't know if it can be done with Paint or not, usually most Microsoft Computers have that.

• Members

I see you've got a pretty black cat. We took in a black cat, named Blackiem but the cat we already, named Bigun, run him off.

Yes, some people cheat.

Oh, you like birds and such, know that from the web site in your profile. Do you have Purple Martins over there? I've got 3 of them up, one in the back bedroom I need to get up.

But this year with it so cold they're running late on returning from way down south.

At present time the sparrows and old black European starlings are trying to take over.

Hi Jerry. The cat isn't mine actually; it belongs to the neighbours. I just steal it for petting from time to time. We don't have Purple Martins in the UK but we have a few other species that are almost the same, such as the Barn Swallow (you get it in the US too). None of our migrants arrive till April time, but even the residents are running a month late. Normally we have Blackbirds on eggs by now but I went birdnesting last week and couldn't find any. Going tomorrow too!

• Members

Yes, they're all late this year, prOBably thanks to Mr. Gore, he scared them off I suppose.

But my martins have arrived, but only a very few of them. We have the barn sallows, but the martins are a happy and cheerful bunch, seems they are always cheeping away. I look forward to them every year.

• Members

Done.

Just use "paint". Hit your windows icon and enter "paint" choose the area you want for your picture, hit crop and then "save as". Lastly, choose the pic you saved and upload it to the website.

Nice pics guys keep em comin'!!

Thank you milkman, I tried it--still too big. Thanks for trying though.

• Members

use http://www.picnik.com/ to resize

Could not make heads nor tails out of your link, but I did get a pic to work. Have to work on sizing it whenever I get the chance (Still use dial-up, so I don't like to be on here too long at a time.) Paint allowed me to zoom it down, and it worked, but I couldn't cut off the left side--not real good at this computer stuff!

Anyway, thanks for the help.

• Members

Could not make heads nor tails out of your link, but I did get a pic to work. Have to work on sizing it whenever I get the chance (Still use dial-up, so I don't like to be on here too long at a time.) Paint allowed me to zoom it down, and it worked, but I couldn't cut off the left side--not real good at this computer stuff!

Anyway, thanks for the help.

It take awhile to get a hang of it. take any picture and experiment with it. don't use your favorite or you'll regret it because some people accidently save it after playing with it.

• Members

Having the handle Irishman, does that mean your of the Irish decent?

The man I called father after about the age of 5 was Irish. As for me, I don't know what all I have in me, but some of it is Indian, My mother's mother was full blood Indian.

My last name is Irish, but that's about as far as it goes! Actually, I used "Gypsy" for another forum I used to write on, I guess I just like Pseudonyms. I am at least 4th generation Irish, but my mother was French Canadian, so I guess I am just a mutt!

I also post under "Gypsy Martindale" or separate them and puit "Martindale" (My sir name is Martin--or "Marty")
and "rightymo" is my screen name for email! I do have the dark curly hair of the Irish though!

• Members

Nice looking pic Irishman, I'd like to see the bigger version sometime.

Bear, thanks for the interest. The bigger pic is too big too upload, and I am holding my granddaughter in it! I cut her out to avoid confusion...wouldn't want anyone to confuse us one with the other!