• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Are you? Where? When?

• Members

1) Are you Saved? Yes.

2) Where did you get saved? In the hospital... after an epileptic seizure.

3) When did you get saved? How long ago? May 10, 2003 - "Mother's Day Weekend" (6 years ago... May - at age 39. I am 45 years old - now.) I thought I was saved in March of 1998. The Lord Jesus Christ made it clear that I had only made a "profession of faith" - until that glorious day.

God bless,

Molly

• Members

When and where? I became a believer thirty-one years ago, when I was four years old. My preschool teacher presented the gospel to our class, and I went home and asked my mom to help me become a Christian. I understood and believed the gospel. I was baptized as a tenth grader by my future father-in-law. I have never doubted my salvation, and I'm unspeakably grateful to the One who sacrificed His life so that I can spend eternity with Him.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

1) Are you Saved?

2) Where did you get saved?

3) When did you get saved? How long ago?

1) yes

2) I really can't remember exactly but I think I called upon the Lord in front of my bathroom sink.

3) Don't know the exact date. Nobody told me to write it down. God knows it though. But I would guess late 1986 early 1987.