• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

I need help with probably a basic cmputer problem...

• Members

Yet I don't even know where to start. I'm just not able to get or send e-mail. I have been given a Error Code but I don't know what to do next! Help! HbG

when you clik "send/receive" you should get a little notifier somewhere (bottom of pane?) telling you what's happening. You should also get an error saying something like "unable to connect to host" or similar. Look for these "reports" and then post back.... (could be a temp server prOBlem with your email host and it might go away by itself)

• Members

Thank you!! What has happen is a yiled sign with a ! in the middle then up popped a little screen telling me I'm unable to recieve or send out E-mails woth an error code. I came here praying someone could tell me what to do because I cann't send them my erroe code by e-mail!!?? So, how do I report this error code to my internet provide?? See how I'm still stuck? HbG

when you clik "send/receive" you should get a little notifier somewhere (bottom of pane?) telling you what's happening. You should also get an error saying something like "unable to connect to host" or similar. Look for these "reports" and then post back.... (could be a temp server prOBlem with your email host and it might go away by itself)

• Members

Unfortunately, you are not providing enough information to get a fix on your prOBlem. Visit this web site and see if it helps you out. Read all of the error messages that the error dialog box displays.

If you post again, please include:
OS
What email client you are using and version (i.e. Outlook 2003, Thunderbird 2.0, Outlook Express, etc.)
Your email provider
Your Internet provider
ALL of the error message(s) you get (whatever is displayed, copy it down exactly or do a screen print)