• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

I was floored...

• Members

This is prOBably one of the most filthy disgusting songs I have ever heard. It is by that so called baptist church Westboro "baptist" church. The end is absolutly horrifying. I was trying to put this in the thread that the church was mentioned in awhile back, but i could not find that thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWMxUsTjhY0&feature=related

Here is some music to cleanse your mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30feRllQArw

The guy who posted the second link on youtube has excellent videos in which you all might enjoy. The church is Lancaster Baptist Church. They even have a radio station online you might be interested in.

• Administrators

"God Hates the world and its people?"

"It's too late to change his mind!"

They must be using a modern version, I can't find this taught in my KJV.

My thoughts exactly! I was near tears as I watched and listened - the glee on their faces as they sang! Interesting to note the lines they mentioned when they'd sing "it's too late..." "stop sinning" (how can one do that without Christ); "just OBey him." They should take heed of their own words - proud sinners they are, prideful in their hate.

• Members

My thoughts exactly! I was near tears as I watched and listened - the glee on their faces as they sang! Interesting to note the lines they mentioned when they'd sing "it's too late..." "stop sinning" (how can one do that without Christ); "just OBey him." They should take heed of their own words - proud sinners they are, prideful in their hate.

I feel like building a church next to them and sing some hymns that they can listen to.

• Members

I agree Happy. The glee on their faces as they sang about judgment and damnation was sickening. I have seen these people once in Nebraska. They showed up to picket a soldiers funeral I was attending. The "freedom riders" outnumbered them greatly. They held up signs that had nothing to do with the soldier. I hope that little girl will find the REAL Truth. She is growing up in a world where she will be taught to hate.

• Members

I am pretty sure that it is a "real church," not a parody. They are the ones who picket the funerals of soldiers, homosexuals, and others.

Yes, I know that; but that doesn't mean they're not a parody. After all, why would they do this excepts to cause confusion?
God bless,
Joel.

• Members

Sad thing is they are KJVO.

Thank you Bro Matt. I knew they were, and thought they still were but was going to ask just to make sure.

With this group the devil not only manages to tarnish Christianity as a whole, but to specifically target the Baptist name and the KJB.