Online Baptist Community

Edit: Friday was not the Day...BUT today is :)

Kayla

• Advanced Member

Friday is the day I leave for school, I am pretty nervous. I want everything to be done to the glory of God. I will need to get a jOB once I get there. Additionally, there is a huge snow storm hitting tomorrow and Thursday. I would ask that you would pray for traveling mercies, as I travel up on Friday morning. :icon_smile:

• Independent Fundamental Baptist

Friday is the day I leave for school, I am pretty nervous. I want everything to be done to the glory of God. I will need to get a jOB once I get there. Additionally, there is a huge snow storm hitting tomorrow and Thursday. I would ask that you would pray for traveling mercies, as I travel up on Friday morning. :icon_smile:

will pray... I apologize, I don' know... what school are you attending?

• Advanced Member

Kayla, My prayers of safe keeping while taveling, getting settled and all during the sememster for your physically and mentally not falling for the lier's ploy's will be with you daily. Keep your eye's in His Word and focused on Him. Don't fall for what you might feel but believe what the God who created you to be say's to you in His "love letter's" to you! You and the LORD are ALWAY's a majority when your followinging His word!! Never forget that Kayla...never!! Pray to Him because He long's to hear from His children and He want's to answer but we must call in our need...no matter how small it may seem!! Listen to His and do His will even when it seem's small and you feel useless. He has His reason's!! All my love in Christ's and remember just abide in Him, His by Grace

Thanks Everyone your prayers are especially appreciated. Just spoke with my preacher on the phone and he was encouraging me not to be afraid, that God will provide all my needs.

Amen!!! Will continue in prayer...:icon_pray:

A friend who lives in Sioux City sent me picture of all of her snow yesterday, its to much snow to call it a winter wonderland. She sent this, Roof collapses at Sioux City Petsmart.

In the morning we may be in the single digits, at present time its 20,6

Well it looks like we will be traveling on Saturday. A bunch of roads are impassable...

Good idea. The roads will be terrible tomorrow, especially north/south roads. Likely much better travelling conditions for Saturday.

My dad looked at the IDOT website and negated travel for tomorrow, that's ok, the school changed official move in day to Saturday in lieu of the weather.

So, Iowa will have a bit of extra time to get prepared for two 'show me's.'

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.