• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Who remembers there first high school crush and is it a fond memeory?

• Members

I remember mine. His name was Tony. He was gorgeous. We were children of the seventies so he had long black hair that came a little bit below his shoulders and the deepest blue eyes you have ever seen. Man I was crazy about him. My parents broke us up or I might have married that boy. But I still remember that boy and smile when I do.

• Members

I had one in about the 3rd grade, them her parents moved away from here.

About a month or so back I got a call from her her, quite a surprise, pleasant surprise. Seems she is divorced and fixing to get remarried.

Sometime back I find out that the girl I dated before Linda and i met and married. She moved off to Canada to escaper her parents for some reason, married, divorced, them was In a wreck that left her blind. Now she believes there is no God, no Christ, and she seems to have a woman lover.

Sometime I do wonder what became of people from my past, especially those I grew close to, for most of them I will never know, least not in this life.

• Members

I had quiet a few crushes in my younger years. My strongest and most memorable would have to be in third grade.
It lasted through ninth grade. We would only see each other one week out of every year because she was going to a Private school and I was homeschooled. I would come to the school for Stanford testing one week out of the year and that's when we would see each other again. I never gained enough courage to ask her for her number until the testing week of eighth grade realizing that she would be going to a high school that I would not be testing at and therefore I would not see her again. I got her number the last day of testing:coolsmiley: and the next day I called her father for permission to talk to her. (He said yes:smug:)
We talked about twice a week for the next three weeks, but quickly realized that we did not know each other that well at all.
I was repulsed by her use of swear words that I had never heard her utter before and her constant effort to make me jealous by talking about other guys at the high school and how they liked her. I am not one for games and definitely did not approve of her language, so I ended it.
I am ashamed to say that I did not end it appropriately. I just never called her again knowing that she wasn't aloud to call me unless I called her first. If I could redo it I would have talked to her about why I would not be calling her anymore, but alas it cannot be changed.
I threw her number away a week later so as to be shure I would never call her again and that was the end of my seven year crush.
WOW! I didn't realize I could be so detailed.:biggrin: