• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Need lots of prayer. Still going through trials.

• Members

Long time no see. I am just requesting prayer for many things lately. I am in a battle for the godly raising of my children. I need to stand strong and let God take control. It is hard when you know he's working in your life and people you pray for, but you don't know what the outcome is or how he is working. I am pretty much going by blind faith. I have no choice. I can do nothing else and the heart of another person seems to be getting harder.
Also pray for the outcome of a meeting on Monday. That God is in control and will protect His own.

Thank you very much.

• Members

elijahruth, You aren't in the dark on His outcome!! He tell's us when we are His children He only want's the best for us. Don't misunderstand me. He didn't say what WE THINK is the best BUT WHAT IS the best for us according to Him. We can't see tomorrow, much less 10 or 20 year's into the future BUT HE CAN!! He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was stong in faith, giving glory to God; And beng fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform. Romans 4:20 & 21 You know the future...it is His best for you! In Christ's love, His by Grace

• Members

Just wanted to update. The children's dad would not change the visits to days that would allow my children to go to church. He even shorted himself some hours with the children that I offered him so I couldn't have the children in church on Wed. They are going to miss most of the Kings Kids they are in on Wednesday nights because he gets them 5-8. I offered him all afternoon so the children could go to church at night and he refused. The court went with most of the standard Friend of the Court schedule which does not accomidate church anymore like most sports and events around the town. I am greatful that several people from my church showed up in court to support me, though it did not seem to work at the time.
I still have much faith and trust in God though I do not understand alot of what is going on. I have seen some prayers answered as a direct result of the decision. I am very greatful for God's work in this situation. As I asked before, I want to pray that God's will is done, not mine. I still pray for the children's dad and other 1/2 brothers and sisters. I am seeing some results there too. Some appear to be changing. Some are not or are getting harder hearted. Only God knows.
Thank you for your prayers in this situation. We are also praying for revival at our church and this situation and a few others seem directly related. It appears to be getting ready to happen, but a few changes still in people still need to take place. Where we live is a tough place. Jesus is not put first here. He is shoved out of the schools, sports events, most stores. The church I am in is by testimony I hear from people around town, is the most convicting church/preacher in town. They say "Isn't that the church with all the rules." or "Aren't they kind of strict." When people say these things and I just smile and say "That is what I have been looking for, for a long time."

May God get the glory

• Members

I am so sorry to hear of your plight. I will add you to my prayer list.

While it would not be the same thing, could you video the Kings Kids and other church services your kids are missing? Then at least they wouldn't miss the good teaching.