• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Chitter Chatter Thread -- Anything Goes

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

GRRRRRRRRR...GRRRRRRRRRR...and GRRRRRRRRRR!! I just spent two hours putting together part of a video for a song, and now for some reason the pictures aren't showing up in the video. A few random ones did.

Well, after living in the south for four years, I decided rednecks really existed. Many of my friends were from Arkansas, and I gave them a terrible time!

• Members

Northern, I have no prOBlem with most of them.

When growing up a northern bought the place next to ours, he was no a bad neighbor, but he sure was different.

When I went into the Air Force in early 66 I had many of them in my flight, about 3 of the stayed with me through Tech School and we were good friends. We had on in Basic training who was from that bad part of NY, the Bronx, he was pretty good fellow.

Later I worked for a Sgt for a bit over a year who was from the Bronx, he was a very good boss and took quite good care of me. he begged me to stay with him, I would have stayed with him but I wanted to get off grave-yard shift

I find you have good people everywhere, and you can find a few bad one everywhere too.

• Members

That sounds really annoying Psalm. Did they get it taken care of?

So far so good. I hpe so. I wondered what activated it. Only the officials can activate it and they said they didn't do it. The siren is meant for emergency especially school schooting emergency. The whole school had a lockdown over it.