• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Chitter Chatter Thread -- Anything Goes

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yeah fixing the brakes would be a good thing! I never liked the brakes on engine 3. They worked but not as well as the brakes on engine 1. You had to be especially careful when going downhills. At least you can ride air breaks...hehe!!

On that particular day it sure gave the fire fighters an extra incentive to get that fire put out, and it worked, they conquered the fire in order to save their fire engine.

• Members

Does anyone else get creepy feelings around certain people?

one time, but this coworker had schizophrenia but is treated with medication. But he wasn't so bad though. I just began to wonder what goes on in his mind after learning from another co-worker he had this. I caught him laughing to himself alot outside while he smoked.

another time was this bisexual guy. it wasn't because of his sexual orientation. It was because he actually have a criminal record of sexual aggression (This was told my my co-workers, and confirmed in the sexual pred. database). but he was the my friend's partner. He kept grabbing my arms a little harsh a lot and it was creeping me out. the reason I brought up bisexual because I wonder what kind a guy he is with a criminal record like his, and that he kept grabbing my arm.

He told me that the story sexual aggression was not true, and that the person made up lies about him and he hated women since. I think it is by his actions.

(edited, I'm trying to keep it less graphic and give out too much details as possible)

• Members

Does anyone else get creepy feelings around certain people?

I do with some people, but I try best to be cautious with my 1st impressions, but with some its very difficult.

My father had an older cousin who I used to visit much when I was quite young, he nor his wife would trust no one who their dog did not like. I was always thankful their dogs always loved me!

• Members

I do with some people, but I try best to be cautious with my 1st impressions, but with some its very difficult.

My father had an older cousin who I used to visit much when I was quite young, he nor his wife would trust no one who their dog did not like. I was always thankful their dogs always loved me!

Were they from the south? Them southerners tend to be paranoid!