• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Chitter Chatter Thread -- Anything Goes

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

ok, I must be thinking of the brown, I think my husband told me that the Brown are the Raven.. but I could be wrong as sport talk go in one my ear out to the other. I'm such a terrible wife LOL His grandma told me she doesn't like sports either but after being married over 50 years, she learned to sit down and watch it. Maybe there's hope for me afterall.

• Members

I know I started a thread about my van, but today we took it to Advance Auto to see if our battery was dying, the battery is new and everything but something is killing our battery. So the guy at advance asked our husband to turn off the van, and he discovered that something is on... But we can't figure out what. He think the wires may be crossed somewhere. We may have to take it to the shop afterall. Ugh.

I know my dad is a car mechanic and still works as a mechanic ... Maybe I should take the van to his work, but I'm afraid he'll tell me not to pay him (and he will end up paying out his own pocket). Plus he is in his 60's and have heart condition

• Members

Glad she was found! My cat was missing a few times and it was scary. One time she was trap in our neighbor's garage, gone for about 3 days.. and I cried thinking she died somewhere. Our neighbor finally had to get something from the garage and there I saw her running to home. I cried again for joy!