• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Spiders

What is your Favorite way to kill a spider?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What is your Favorite way to kill a spider?

• With just your hand
    • Shoe
    • Hairspray
    • Hairspray with a lighter invovled
    • A blow torch
    • Tissue
    • Other

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I wanna know who said they kill spiders with their hands. :eek

Me for one. I'll smack them with my hand when I see them inside crawling on the walls or ceiling. Thats only because of the little webs they leave though, otherwise I would leave them alone since they don't bother me.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Voted 'other' ~ because I catch them and put them outside if they're not meant to be living indoors.

You put them outside so they can catch and kill innocent flies in their terrible web????? - I'll have to tell my pet fly to stay indoors. Just kidding! :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I don't have the heart to kill them. Too gross for me to see blood spurt out. I just sent them outside if I find them inside. But on the other hand, I do remove webs

I had several black widows making their homes here. But they never bitten me.

lol :D spider's dont have blood :) i just use toilet paper. even tho when i was like 7-8 years old i used to catch black widows and keep them as pets.. until they die or whatever... it was kinda like a hOBby, me and my friends every night with a jar and a butterfly net.. running around the apartments look under old cars, long standing non moved plant pots, under the side of the building's (most common one) and just outside furniture... it was a blast to see feed them, and to see that spider technique of catching its prey. lol