• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Spiders

What is your Favorite way to kill a spider?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What is your Favorite way to kill a spider?

• With just your hand
    • Shoe
    • Hairspray
    • Hairspray with a lighter invovled
    • A blow torch
    • Tissue
    • Other

• Members

I have to say that I think spiders are really awesome...but not in my house...I typically make someone else kill the spider if it ends up inside. lol But I voted hairspray with lighter because I love fire. :D

Ohhhh...I love fire too!! I am glad to know there is another fire fanatic here...hehe.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Ohhhh...I love fire too!! I am glad to know there is another fire fanatic here...hehe.

Yay for a fellow pyro! lol :bleh:

I used to go through the trash can in the kitchen pull all kinds of stuff out of the trash just to see how they would burn in our fireplace. And I thought it was a great way to make room in the trash can. :D

Sounds good...I would try it if I could get by with it here. :lol:

• Members

uh....NO! I would rather find a snake in my house than a spider. I once had a huge hairy one on my front door and it stayed for 3 days. I stayed the night with my mom. We had to kill it with hedgeclippers.

Look at the poll - that is not an option :frog:

• Members

With the taste of almond comment, I will always look at spiders differently, might not eat another almond either.

But spiders do help control insects. I try not to mess with the big barn spiders unless they get to close to my doors.

Spider webs, I know you've all done it, walk thru one and it gets all over you and the next thing you know you feel spiders crawling on you but can't find them.

A few years ago I had just come in the house and went to the bathroom mirror for some reason, setting on my shoulder was a big ugly looking spider, I nearly jumped out of my skin! .

:eek:eek:eek I know I must have had a look something like that on my face!

• Members

With the taste of almond comment, I will always look at spiders differently, might not eat another almond either.

But spiders do help control insects. I try not to mess with the big barn spiders unless they get to close to my doors.

Spider webs, I know you've all done it, walk thru one and it gets all over you and the next thing you know you feel spiders crawling on you but can't find them.

A few years ago I had just come in the house and went to the bathroom mirror for some reason, setting on my shoulder was a big ugly looking spider, I nearly jumped out of my skin! .

:eek:eek:eek I know I must have had a look something like that on my face!

Are you sure it was the spider that was 'big ugly looking?'

I use ground almonds in place of wheat flour to control my diabetes. I haven't tried spiders, although, of course they are low in carbohydrate content. My fondness for spiders falls well short of eating them.